Day 7 Missing you

  • Thread starter Thread starter tterr007
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tterr007

Guest
I feel pathetic, missing someone who can be so cold and evil to me.

But I do miss him. I miss him a lot. But, I know I can not have that kind of person with me for the rest of my life.

But I still miss him..after all he has dne, all the things he said, I miss him.

I pray that the Lord takes this feeling away, I don't want to be distracted from my goals.

I don't want to feel the hurt, and anger anymore.

I want to be free, I don't want to love him anymore.

Please Lord be merciful...:(
 

Attachments

  • Markell_Station-C-08_Jesus-Is-Helped-by-Simon_PP.jpg
    Markell_Station-C-08_Jesus-Is-Helped-by-Simon_PP.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 83
Dear Young sister tterr007

Maturity is the goal of every Christians. Yet in order to be mature, there should be a change. You can change but not growing, but you can't grow without changing

God called you to be Jesus' representatives on earth. He is definitely patient, full of love, not easily angered. He is perfect. Of course we can't be 100% like Him. God even promises that we shall be like Him as He comes for the second time. But until then, determine to grow as close as you can to become like Him. Can you imagine a love relationship with someone who is like Jesus in everything he/she says, thinks, and does? Would not it be a blessing? Start from yourself. Be like one. No matter how many rational reasons you have to act rudely, decide not to make people harder to love you before you commit any action.

Another treat of maturity is taking responsibility. Don't blame others for your condition. People can do evil things toward you, but the happiness is still your choice. You can choose to be responsible for your own happiness.

It is no longer a secret that age doesn't guarantee maturity. When people stops learning, they stop to become mature. Keeps learning. Henry Ford once said, "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." Learn from successful people in special area. If you want a happy marriage, learn from those who have one. Do not simply 'go with the flow' and expect to reap a good harvest. Read a book. Go to seminar. Be determined not to stop learning.

You can be sure people have a high level of maturity when they can prioritise others above themselves. Children are naturally think about themselves only. That is why it is hard to find a child who can give his favourite toys to his sister. The same thing with us. Our level of maturity can be seen through our ability to care and give to others.

be blessing
-cilla-
 
"Lord Jesus, please help my sister love this man in the sense that she wants to see him meet You, not in a romantic way, without liking him or missing him, if that's okay with You. Help her to heal as soon as You are willing. Help her to use this situation and all the feelings that go along with it for Your glory. In Your holy Name, Jesus, amen."
 
Oh sister you and me are going through the same thing. We are both hurting a lot and it Is distracting us from being focused on Jesus. It does hurt, when we set our hearts on someone and they let us down. God knows we are hurting sister, like Adam and Eve, he put them together. He knows it hurts to be alone. He knows everything. We can talk to him like he's our best friend and pour our hearts out to him.. if not him who can we open up too?