Dead Girl - Poem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark_Matter
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dark_Matter

Guest
Dead Girl
Poem by me

She's dead
lying in the cold morgue,
pounding the icy ceiling,
her tongue drips venom blackness,
she's the victim of her nightmares,
Stuck in an endless time loop,
Sin keeps her reeling,
temptation had kept her appealing.

but she's dead.

That is not who I am anymore,
I shed her from my skin,
I hung her on the hooks of the cross,
the blood of Christ is where I win.

transforming new everyday,
into this new creature,
Shining bright a new being,
in every single way.

I don't have to give into sin like she did,
because she's gone,
and I am alive.

I am becoming something new.​