DEAD TO SIN

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Preacher

Banned
Apr 17, 2015
62
2
0
Read the Scripture: Romans 6:1-2


Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?


Thank you, Father, for the grace of our Lord Jesus, who has the power to break the grip of death upon my life.


Life Application: Are we using God's Grace as a pretext for continuing in our sins? What are three reasons why we continue this subterfuge? Are we choosing to live in Christ's Resurrection Life rather than sin and death in Adam? Say Something or Amen
 
For me to live is Christ and to die is gain, for if God is for me who can be against me? And I claim His free gift of the finishing work to be done in me, and in the process of my faithfulness He will complete that work, for His work is finished and the victory over sin is more than conquering, as I believed in my heart I was justified, and as I confess with my mouth I am saved, I now know there is no more sting to my death. Nor is there a need to fear my life, for I am co-heirs with Christ. Here on earth and in heaven. AMEN!
 
Last edited: