Dealing with pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cardsfan93

Praying for you!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Continueing to pray in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

V

violakat

Pickles,

Today started out stressful too. I got to the building, only not to be able to get in, because the door was locked, and there was a sign on the door that said they closed early, due to a staff Christmas party. Needless to say, I was pretty close to tears, and starting to panic and getting anger built up again. Not to mention having a nasty headache. So I went to my work, since phone is dying half the time, to look up the number and call. Anyway, got a call back within the next few minutes. Turns out, I was at the right building, wrong entrance. Anyway, they let me come in today. The doctor thinks it is osteoporosis, but I'm still going to have blood work and x-rays, just to verify and rule out a few things.

S

shekaniah

Keep us posted...
In my prayers :)
Love in Christ, Shekaniah