Dealing with wickedness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CHRISTENE

Has any one ever been through any sort of oppression or injustice by others?
Have you ever met a person who is wicked ?
How did you deal with it?
And if no, then how would you deal with such a situation in case you happen to meet one?

4j

WHEN U MEET SUCH PEOPLE JUST PRAY 4 GOD TO GIVE U STRENGHT TO OVERCOM

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I spent my life under oppression and injustice brought upon me by wicked people. I finally had to demand that they change their ways or I say goodbye. When they answered that I could either kneel and serve or go the heck away, I went the heck away. To this day my mom, dad, and my brother don't miss me. Too bad it's their loss.

C

CHRISTENE

I spent my life under oppression and injustice brought upon me by wicked people. I finally had to demand that they change their ways or I say goodbye. When they answered that I could either kneel and serve or go the heck away, I went the heck away. To this day my mom, dad, and my brother don't miss me. Too bad it's their loss.

Sad, but I believe you are indeed very precious for Jesus and He treasures you.
I just get one message,
Don't tolerate their wickedness but stand up for yourself.

Thanks for the reply.

EXODUS 19:5
Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine,

C

CHRISTENE

WHEN U MEET SUCH PEOPLE JUST PRAY 4 GOD TO GIVE U STRENGHT TO OVERCOM

Prayer is indeed a very powerful weapon for all the believers ,
We can learn how David would pray for deliverance from his enemies and the wicked people,
God is stronger than all the wicked ones,
He will bless His people to overcome and conquer every battle waged against us.
Thanks for the reply.

1Thessalonians 5:17
17 pray without ceasing;

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
I once had a boss who was very harsh with words and very rude in his behavior. It was difficult to make him happy because of his character. There are times when I wanted to leave the job, I needed the job. Then I prayed about it and continued to do my best. I decided to work hard and not retaliate and answer him with a smile, until I found another job. Eventually, when he saw me unaffected by his temperament, he began to soften up. Before we parted for the weekend, he mentioned that he would be busy shifting some furniture on Sunday. I offered to help, and he agreed. That Sunday he confided in me and told me about how troubled he was in his personal life and marriage. No sooner did he begin to confide in me than I saw a different man. He began to trust me after that and things were good.

I learned two things from that situation:
1) Every person has a good side or good conscience, and we must appeal to that
2) No matter how bad our situation may be, God is always in control. If we persevere, our situation will change.

C

CHRISTENE

I once had a boss who was very harsh with words and very rude in his behavior. It was difficult to make him happy because of his character. There are times when I wanted to leave the job, I needed the job. Then I prayed about it and continued to do my best. I decided to work hard and not retaliate and answer him with a smile, until I found another job. Eventually, when he saw me unaffected by his temperament, he began to soften up. Before we parted for the weekend, he mentioned that he would be busy shifting some furniture on Sunday. I offered to help, and he agreed. That Sunday he confided in me and told me about how troubled he was in his personal life and marriage. No sooner did he begin to confide in me than I saw a different man. He began to trust me after that and things were good.

I learned two things from that situation:
1) Every person has a good side or good conscience, and we must appeal to that
2) No matter how bad our situation may be, God is always in control. If we persevere, our situation will change.

Wonderful testimony.True our God is great!!!

Proverbs 16:7

16:7
When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Proverbs 21:1

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Thanks for your reply.