Dean Gotcher and the Dialectic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

texian

"The dialectic process is such a subtle process that without outside help (revelation truth, spiritual understanding, "trusting in the Lord with all your heart") you can not keep yourself from using it ("leaning to your own understanding") and therefore coming under its control. It is also a complex process requiring methods of seduction, deception, and manipulation to accomplish its 'purpose,' that being, 'rationally liberating' man from the conditions of righteousness. While man is wicked, lost, and condemned, because of his unrighteousness (claiming to be God, i.e. righteous, when he is not, i.e. determining 'right' from 'wrong,' i.e. righteousness, according to his sensuous desires and 'reasoning' abilities), there is a condition whereby man 'justifies' and "enjoys" perpetrating wickedness (unrighteousness perceived as being 'righteousness' instead of wickedness) upon others for his own pleasure, being not only deceived, but taking 'pleasure' in deceiving others. "

Dean Gotcher

See Articles on Diaprax

Dean Gotcher's teachings on the dialectic process is an important part of what distinguishes the Remnant from church Christians.