Dear God its me again, I need help with my daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord,

Im almost in a constant state of prayer. I pray for others, I pray for my daughter, I pray for me last. Its been almost 3 weeks since Ive heard from my daughter. I need help here. She desperately needs help more so than I. I ask you again to bless and heal her and to restore our union. I know things happen in your time, but Lord youve always have been and always will be. My time here is short. Although each day feels like an eternity,before I know it another empty sad week has gone by. Im running out of time Lord. Id like to see my tree bear fruit before I go. So Please God smile on us and restore our relationship. and above all her mental health so that she may see things clearly again. I miss her deeply down in my soul.

I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen and Thank you for returning her to me and reuniting what you gave us to begin with. That great miracle of her birth and me being picked to be her father.

Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Soc1 and this prayer, yes Lord, in Jesus righteous name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Amen and amen

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord bless Soc1 and this prayer, yes Lord, in Jesus righteous name, Amen!
Thank you for your prayers levi, it helped greatly we are going to dinner tonight.
God Bless You

J

Jo799

In Jesus name Amen I trust I god he will save ur daughter beloved

blessedby1

Aug 15, 2017
One of the many takeaways from the story of Abraham and Isaac is obedience.
Genesis 22:2 “Take your son, your only son—yes, Isaac, whom you love so much—and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.”
I wonder if Abraham was concerned or worried about what he was about to do?
Remember Abraham was given instructions to basically kill his son. What was weighing on his mind?

Perhaps in knowing what his instructions were on that mountain, Abraham was also aware of God’s promises.
Remember God had promised Abraham that he was going to be the father of many nations, yet know God was telling Abraham to go Mount Moriah and sacrifice his son Isaac.
Look what its says in Genesis 12 But God told Abraham, “Do not be upset over the boy and your servant. Do whatever Sarah tells you, for Isaac is the son through whom your descendants will be counted.
As upset and distraught as you are over your daughter’s condition, I would encourage you to seek, believe and trust in those promises that God has given to us. The worries that beset any of us may be due to lack of trust. As a Believer, we are called to trust, and obey...but when we worry, are minds are not on our Lord, but rather those circumstances. Our enemy loves it when are minds are not on our Lord, in Satan’s view he does not want us to focus on Jesus, but rather on our difficulties, our turmoil; our confusion. Even in the midst of our chaos, we should be like the center of a hurricane. Though the winds blow fiercely all around, the eye of hurricane is calm. The winds and waves which can knock us down, are non existent there. Stay calm, in the midst of uncertainty. Remember God has your back.

Psalm 28 says it beautifully

Praise the Lord!
For he has heard my cry for mercy.
7 The Lord is my strength and shield.
I trust him with all my heart.
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

8 The Lord gives his people strength.
He is a safe fortress for his anointed king.
9 Save your people!
Bless Israel, your special possession.
Lead them like a shepherd,
and carry them in your arms forever.

Most definitely praying of your daughter.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
One of the many takeaways from the story of Abraham and Isaac is obedience.
Genesis 22:2 “Take your son, your only son—yes, Isaac, whom you love so much—and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.”
I wonder if Abraham was concerned or worried about what he was about to do?
Remember Abraham was given instructions to basically kill his son. What was weighing on his mind?

Perhaps in knowing what his instructions were on that mountain, Abraham was also aware of God’s promises.
Remember God had promised Abraham that he was going to be the father of many nations, yet know God was telling Abraham to go Mount Moriah and sacrifice his son Isaac.
Look what its says in Genesis 12 But God told Abraham, “Do not be upset over the boy and your servant. Do whatever Sarah tells you, for Isaac is the son through whom your descendants will be counted.
As upset and distraught as you are over your daughter’s condition, I would encourage you to seek, believe and trust in those promises that God has given to us. The worries that beset any of us may be due to lack of trust. As a Believer, we are called to trust, and obey...but when we worry, are minds are not on our Lord, but rather those circumstances. Our enemy loves it when are minds are not on our Lord, in Satan’s view he does not want us to focus on Jesus, but rather on our difficulties, our turmoil; our confusion. Even in the midst of our chaos, we should be like the center of a hurricane. Though the winds blow fiercely all around, the eye of hurricane is calm. The winds and waves which can knock us down, are non existent there. Stay calm, in the midst of uncertainty. Remember God has your back.

Psalm 28 says it beautifully

Praise the Lord!
For he has heard my cry for mercy.
7 The Lord is my strength and shield.
I trust him with all my heart.
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

8 The Lord gives his people strength.
He is a safe fortress for his anointed king.
9 Save your people!
Bless Israel, your special possession.
Lead them like a shepherd,
and carry them in your arms forever.

Most definitely praying of your daughter.
Thank you very much, God Bless you.