death was arrested jsministry

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
This is one of the best of the best my favorite group. Tall Joseph Larson, his sister, Grace and another sister in songs, and his Father a minister there. If you can't wait, check out the other songs,

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Here we go. If the tallit and the torah wasn't presented, you would think your in a Penticostal place of worship. We clap, we raise our hands, we sing out loud and even louder, and pray in one accord, and dance. Men's hearts have changed throught out time, and Faith, believing in G.od or even if there is a G.od is deteriortaing slowly. Believers of all faiths are to be a witness, of their faith in G.od. by their lives, actions, and words, deeds. There's a scripture and I encourage you to find out for yourself, not listening to some preacher. It's not what goes into a man, that condemns him, it's what comes out of his mouth, that is unrightous, unG.odly. So many empasis on what their eating just to later snakes viper's poisons come out, any wonder Yeshua called some, "You brood of viper's. The Holy Spirit is a teacher, he brings everything to light, in the world today, right and wronge are becoming sinaminous with each other equal. and you know what 0 + ) equals. It is nothing. So out of the abundance of the heart speaketh the mouth. You are nothing without love. cover your walls with degrees, and it amouonts to nothing. But praise him, he is true to his people, his words, and his love is never ending, for he is the Alpha and the OMega the beginning and the end. bv. Rebuke a fool and he will hate you, rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. bv. We love our Jewish brethren, we adhere to the command to pray for the peace of Israel. A nation that loves the Lord G.od with all their might. Watching some videos, in a conversation, they mention G.od and his goodness every other sentence, and thanksgiving. I love love love this video of our Jewish Orthodoxy brethren in one accord, worshiping, and loving on the Creator. Sounds a little harsh, try to know who Yeshua really is. He was an Orthodox Jew. A Rabbi, taught and went to all the temples. Had passover, the buriel custom today is the same as it was then. He was washed and prepared for burial wrapped in a clean linen cloth. If you watch an Orthodox buriel, it is done the same today, washed prepared and a clean one piece linen white gown. It said Jesus's beard was pulled out by mad men, he had a beard because it says not to shave the hairs of the mans face, but trim. Chrisitianity came from our fore fathers, Abrahman, Issac and Jacob. Did you also know that Revelation the last book in the bible, says that the 12 tribes of Israel will be engraved on the 12 gates of the heavens temple's doors, and also engraved will be the 12 disciples of the NT. The 12 tribes of the OT. There is no division. Yeshua sat on the Mt of Olives, and looking over the city of Jerusalum wept, and said, Oh Jerusalem, Jerusalem, I would of taken you under my wings like a mother to her young, but you rejected me, and the phrophets. It said they rejected their own. bv love your neighbor as yourself. bv. Ever learning and not coming to know the truth. bverse. Many know about him, buy they do not know him. Job is an example. After all his fears, of saying, the thing he feared most came upon him. Well it says, it says it's impossible to please G.od without faith. Fear of not trusting him. And at the end. he said, now I know who you are. I'll get that scripture later. Or watch the Jewish Jesus. He sticks to his Jewish roots, and belives in Yeshua.