Decided to go Natural with Cancer treatment

• Thread starter WarriorForChrist
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
some really wonderful posts here with some great advice...:)

a wonderful BOOK written by a wonderful man who truly loved all of his brothers and sisters
in a very unique way is called, 'BACK TO EDEN', by Jethro Kloss' - also he gives his personal
witness on his own health issues that over-came him and how he was led to a ministry of natural healing...

we must always remember to submit first to our heavenly Father and His will, and not fight against Him,
this is the only way that we can understand what He desires of us...
those of us that are healthy in mind know that we can't choose our own fates, but through
our walk, we learn to accept it in our hearts and know that we all must die in order to live...

it is truly a giant-leap of FAITH to embrace Jesus Christ's Will for us and surrender our all.....

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; he other is to refuse to believe what is true."

Soren Krierkegaard

Sep 4, 2015
So glad to hear your getting off the poison :D I have so many problems with Doctors and medical treatments here it's just... ugh unbelievable. lol. But in any case... If I were you I would start to fast in a week or so. Let your body eat up the cancer in you and burn it off as energy. Don't worry, trust Christ!

W

WarriorForChrist

I think you making the right decision.
But that is only one proper choice (I believe).
Did you watch that video on the other thread, that spherical posted. If not , I strongly urge you to. It is comprehensive, will validate your decision, and give you more much needed info. Assuming you have not already watched it.
If I had cancer, i would not do chemo or radiation. I would changed my diet. And I would be on a regime of anti cancer plants, herbs, and some supplements.
Yep I sure did and that helped a lot. Thanks

W

WarriorForChrist

Tell the nurse to watch the video. Maybe, just maybe, she will know the truth, and she will be honest with herself, and not let her ego or selfish ambitions get in the way. Then she will be set free.
But don't get your hopes up to high. I have been through this before with doctors and nurses.
Some meditate on it. Less act on it. Most don't even listen.
At the end of the video that spherical posted, there is a woman who was a nurse and she realized the truth and quit. Her conscience would not let here go on. She gave up a lot of money. God bless that woman.
By the way, I have been in the holistic field for 23 years, and while I knew most of what was on that video, I learned quite a few things.
The man who produced it and hosted is a Christian, btw.
I am going to meet with a nutritionist who specializes in cancer. Have you seen the site Chris Beat Cancer? I am going to the person he has been seeing for his colon cancer and he has been cancer free for i think 12 years.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I am going to meet with a nutritionist who specializes in cancer. Have you seen the site Chris Beat Cancer? I am going to the person he has been seeing for his colon cancer and he has been cancer free for i think 12 years.
I have not seen it, but I am going to look at it today or tomorrow.
As far as what lettucepray said, you have to be careful with fasting to long or only with water. Fasting does allow the body to kick into high gear as far as biological healing, yes. But the trick is to manipulate the diet and/or a fast so the toxins don't spill into your blood to fast. If they spill to fast, you can feel very, very bad. And it can be dangerous, as it can overwhelm to kidneys, and liver.
But it can have benefits, you just need to have someone who knows what they are doing, if you decide to fast.
If I was fasting myself in the same situation you are in I would be conservative and do a FRESH vegetable juice fast for only 2 or 3 days at a time. With eating all (or as much as possible) organic foods that are mostly if not all vegan for 10 to 16 days before fasting again for 2 or 3 days on fresh vegetable juice. And remember, if you do fast,and change your diet around your going to look like crap. You are going to lose weight. You may feel terrible at times. Maybe tired, headaches, nauseous, weak, and possibly some light pain. I said in another post, maybe on this thread, the symptoms for biological healing are often similar to when one is getting ill. You'll be going in the reverse direction though. I am telling you this because I have had clients who have beat cancer by changing their diet, and also sometimes doing some herbs and other supplements, modalities. and sometimes their family members have tried to convince to stop the holistic naturopathic route and do the "conventional" chemo regime. Most stayed with the natural program, but some of them had arguments and vocal fights with family members and friends who were very much against it. and they sometimes had to do some soul searching.
Some family members even threatened me once.
I am telling you this not to discourage you, as I have no idea about your family or friends, or your inner strength or resolve, but just to make you aware of some of the challenges you face in the way of misguided loved ones.
Also, summer is coming. I don't know if you like to go in the pool and swim, but don't. The chlorine is something people with cancer should avoid.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I just visited his site. I am going to spend some times listening to the videos. It looks to me as if you can't go wrong using who he used.

W

WarriorForChrist

I just visited his site. I am going to spend some times listening to the videos. It looks to me as if you can't go wrong using who he used.
Yeah he basically had the same cancer I had. Not sure if he had any in his lymph nodes like I did. I don't swim that much anyways so not too worried about the chlorine. I haven't thought about fasting at all. I will wait to see what the guy says when I have my appointment. Basically right now I am overloading on fruits and veggies and have limited meat if any at all. Drinking a lot of green tea and water also.

Sep 4, 2015
I have not seen it, but I am going to look at it today or tomorrow.
As far as what lettucepray said, you have to be careful with fasting to long or only with water. Fasting does allow the body to kick into high gear as far as biological healing, yes. But the trick is to manipulate the diet and/or a fast so the toxins don't spill into your blood to fast. If they spill to fast, you can feel very, very bad. And it can be dangerous, as it can overwhelm to kidneys, and liver.
But it can have benefits, you just need to have someone who knows what they are doing, if you decide to fast.
If I was fasting myself in the same situation you are in I would be conservative and do a FRESH vegetable juice fast for only 2 or 3 days at a time. With eating all (or as much as possible) organic foods that are mostly if not all vegan for 10 to 16 days before fasting again for 2 or 3 days on fresh vegetable juice. And remember, if you do fast,and change your diet around your going to look like crap. You are going to lose weight. You may feel terrible at times. Maybe tired, headaches, nauseous, weak, and possibly some light pain. I said in another post, maybe on this thread, the symptoms for biological healing are often similar to when one is getting ill. You'll be going in the reverse direction though. I am telling you this because I have had clients who have beat cancer by changing their diet, and also sometimes doing some herbs and other supplements, modalities. and sometimes their family members have tried to convince to stop the holistic naturopathic route and do the "conventional" chemo regime. Most stayed with the natural program, but some of them had arguments and vocal fights with family members and friends who were very much against it. and they sometimes had to do some soul searching.
Some family members even threatened me once.
I am telling you this not to discourage you, as I have no idea about your family or friends, or your inner strength or resolve, but just to make you aware of some of the challenges you face in the way of misguided loved ones.
Also, summer is coming. I don't know if you like to go in the pool and swim, but don't. The chlorine is something people with cancer should avoid.

I don't want to cause harm by what I said, I just wanted to reiterate what Christ said about no one sewing the patch of unshrunk cloth, and the wineskins and such... fasting being self preservation. If I could make a modern day analogy id say "no one buys a car and drives it till the engine wears out without changing the oil". Whatever the case, yeah all I know is fasting, as difficult as it is, is also Gods universal plan for healing us. We don't NEED treatments they have for modern disease and such. It's just... Healthcare IS free. That's the good news :D

P

Pluckytan

PLEASE PLEASE .... go to you tube and type in THE TRUTH ABOUT CANCER there are several episodes watch each one of them IT IS LIFE CHANGING

P

Pluckytan

PLEASE PLEASE .... go to you tube and type in THE TRUTH ABOUT CANCER there are several episodes watch each one of them IT IS LIFE CHANGING. You will learn every alternative method that is available and will explain cancer to you in such a way that it is understandable.... I believe time is of the essence so watch at least the first one ASAP .... I would do chemo ONLY under certain circumstances but your very own IMMUNE system is critical right now and you have to build it up or support it best you can ... It will attack cancer cells if strong. CANCER IS NOT a death sentence anymore. We are much to advanced in technology. I support your decision only because it is your decision and you are being lead by God who is all knowing ! Pray and eat healthy and research.... and NO SUGAR..... :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I am living proof that cancer is not a death sentence.. :)