Decisions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Caduceus

Apr 10, 2013
Hello,

I am facing several decisions and I have no idea what to do. Firstly my lease is up and the place I live is not ideal but is not horrible either, with the current vivid 19 situation I don’t know if I should sign a year lease or 1/2 a year or just move as soon as I can. Also my mother is in a similar situation, the neighborhood she lives in has gone downhill and she needs to move but doesn’t know where (it’s possible a drug dealer has moved in next to her - we aren’t sure. Please pray for us to make our respective correct choices and that she doesn’t get sick. Also please pray for me that I don’t get laid off because of the pandemic and if I do that I find a new job quickly and whether I should go into coding. Please pray for me to know and God’s will in my life. Finally please pray for me not to be alone. I apologize for the length of this post, I am just overwhelmed and have lost any sense of direction.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Brethren are here to pray with and for you. Fear not!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I pray you come to understand and to know what is truly needed in your life.
Thank God, I learned long time past, it was I that needed to strive to apply
God's inspiration into my own life...Praise God. And, let us pray to understand,
we can never foresee unknown circumstances that arise in our lives, but I can
assure you, preparation through God in our life, shall help tremendously in the
ability to cope with the challenges that come our way...BELIEVE IT!
I pray God becomes your 'friend' and your life becomes more orderly and manageable...
and to know with God in our life...we are never really alone."
'Amen'

'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Caduceus, and this prayer request, in Jesus glorious name, Amen!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Hello,

I am facing several decisions and I have no idea what to do. Firstly my lease is up and the place I live is not ideal but is not horrible either, with the current vivid 19 situation I don’t know if I should sign a year lease or 1/2 a year or just move as soon as I can. Also my mother is in a similar situation, the neighborhood she lives in has gone downhill and she needs to move but doesn’t know where (it’s possible a drug dealer has moved in next to her - we aren’t sure. Please pray for us to make our respective correct choices and that she doesn’t get sick. Also please pray for me that I don’t get laid off because of the pandemic and if I do that I find a new job quickly and whether I should go into coding. Please pray for me to know and God’s will in my life. Finally please pray for me not to be alone. I apologize for the length of this post, I am just overwhelmed and have lost any sense of direction.
Dive into the word of God, and pray on it, look at all the situations you are currently going through and work on them individually. God bless you, i will be praying for you/them