Deep prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

I am being drawn back to my ways, idk why but it's like I'm pinned down, I'm going through alot so unbelievable I want to just give up. Please pray for complete healing and restoration and help. I am suffering....... :(

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you already and will continue to in Jesus.
Remeber, Jesus has already overcome all for you, just rest in Him and let Him bring the help, comfort and care you need. :)

God bless
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

I hit like, because its good that you are reaching out to others for prayers. This website is like a gold mine because these prayers go straight up to God and there are tons of people praying for everyone. Remember it all starts and ends in your mind. You have to believe that you are stronger then what is trying to draw you back. When you are tempted tell the devil to leave you alone in the name of Jesus. Or when you start to think upon it and dwell on it simply say I rebuke that thought in the name of Jesus. Something that I find that really truly grounds me is this radio station Positive & Encouraging K-LOVE - Positive Encouraging K-LOVE you can listen to it online or find it on your car radio. It really truly helps you overcome quiet a few temptations. You have God on your side. Dont give up

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Bro, I advise you to take a fews days off 'normal stuff' and take some time to focus on God and spend time tracing your steps back to Him. I'll pray for you. God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

Agree with what has been said.
If it gets very difficult, talking to someone who can understand, but still make sure they tell you to stay away from whatever you battle, might help.

S

shekaniah

May the God of peace send you His comfort, wisdom and stength.
May you be surround by people who know and love Jesus!
God Bless You and Keep you, May He shine His light upon you!
In Jesus Name, Amen

1 Thess 5:23
23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

P

psychomom

It does seem more and more to me that a time of great testing has come upon the Church. I believe it to be of God, and will pray for strength for you, dear one! The battle is His, and He will conquer all His enemies. Fear not! Submit to your Lord; He will save you!
~ellie

P

psychomom

Bryan- how are you doing today?
Just thinking about you. ♥

M

Miguel7

Father, let not Your son's suffering be in vain, but let him come out stronger and closer to You. Amen.

I am being drawn back to my ways, idk why but it's like I'm pinned down, I'm going through alot so unbelievable I want to just give up. Please pray for complete healing and restoration and help. I am suffering....... :(