Default room

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ronnie97044

Aug 9, 2017
It was brought up that the default room bible study when we log into the christian chat app should be changed. When you log in it brings you into the bible study room and most people just chat about random stuff but some want to do a bible study. So my suggestion is can robo op change the default room to CC Cafe when we log in and those who want to participate in a bible study can click to go to that room?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
It was brought up that the default room bible study when we log into the christian chat app should be changed. When you log in it brings you into the bible study room and most people just chat about random stuff but some want to do a bible study. So my suggestion is can robo op change the default room to CC Cafe when we log in and those who want to participate in a bible study can click to go to that room?
A few years back the old chat did open to a general chat room and when the current chat was put in place that was changed.

ronnie97044

Aug 9, 2017
A few years back the old chat did open to a general chat room and when the current chat was put in place that was changed.
Yes back in the day (I have been a member for quite some time) the old chat did open into a room called "lounge" so the CC Cafe could be considered a lounge and that could be the default room

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Yes back in the day (I have been a member for quite some time) the old chat did open into a room called "lounge" so the CC Cafe could be considered a lounge and that could be the default room
My point being that they changed it for a reason, and not all that long ago.