Defining moments? How so? Friend said? Parent advice? Self realization? ? ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Moments that defined you, where something just changed in you and your life based on something happening or someone saying something to you, or, maybe, doing something for you made you see your world differently from then on, what?

What was said?

What happened?

What lesson(s) learned?

Parents helped with something they said? Or, maybe a BFF (best friend forever)? Or, maybe even something negative helped to bring you to a greater state of understanding of who you are, who others are, and, also, hopefully, who God could better be understood in your life :)

Last edited by a moderator:

shawntc

May 7, 2010
My conversion to Christianity in 2007 is pretty defining. :D

So was moving halfway across the country in 2009, leaving my friends behind literally the day after I graduated high school.

J

Jordache

Those defining moments are called kairos moments. They are moments in time when time sort of stops.
1. The day I met the Lord and I realized nothing could take me down.
2. My first zipline in Costa Rica and I realized I was very adventurous and pretty brave.
3. My trip to Africa and I realized we don't need 90% of the stuff we think we need.