Deleting deleted account's threads

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 20, 2021
the last being the first the first being the last

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You did that for real, I thought you were joking. I just laughed at what you said and realised I was overthinking about the situation. Thanks a lot magenta.
You are welcome! Yes, I did it for real, as that is how I thought I could help you :)

I just did it again, this time with your user name as you had it, with an _ between the two names, and a link did come up on the third search page to Christian Chat, but with so many others sharing your same name, I don't think it should be an issue for you. You may want to conduct similar searches, as you could get different results, but either way, the fact that so many people share your name (you will get an idea of how many, also!) should help alleviate any fears you have in regard to the thread you are concerned about.

Aug 20, 2021
ah a third got thrown 2 the ground,and third replaces them

Jesus_Leads

Aug 15, 2021
You are welcome! Yes, I did it for real, as that is how I thought I could help you :)

I just did it again, this time with your user name as you had it, with an _ between the two names, and a link did come up on the third search page to Christian Chat, but with so many others sharing your same name, I don't think it should be an issue for you. You may want to conduct similar searches, as you could get different results, but either way, the fact that so many people share your name (you will get an idea of how many, also!) should help alleviate any fears you have in regard to the thread you are concerned about.
Yes, it won't bother me anymore. 😁