Deleting My Account

  • Thread starter Thread starter womanofchrist27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

womanofchrist27

Guest
I have never said the things I post on this thing or my blog is mine somethings are somethings are not. I was abused my whole life. I was at a low point in my life for three years the only reason I didn't kill myself because everyone in my family has told me to kill myself many times is because of God. I learned a lot just by looking things up and reading things. Moat of the things I post are things the I wrote down in a notebook that helped me. I thought they could be things that helped others get through the day if they where having a rough time. I do not have a big support system when it comes religion I thought this website would be a amazing source to help me build one but clearly I was wrong. Do not believe me read the comments under some of my post they are mean and rude. I am not one to cry and tell the world what I went thorough but when I get on chat try to say something make a comment reply to someones thought or just say hi no one response. It is just sad I guess I was meant to be alone on this journey. Sorry for posting to try and help someone realize the love God has from them.
 
The good news is everyday one can have a renewal, a fresh start, a clean slate through the Lord's sacrifice and grace. I was brought up in a abusive household too, so I know the feeling.

I think that if you post others work you should acknowledge them, but honestly it really isn't that big of a deal to me, personally; I actually liked reading your blog posts!

It is the internet there is always going to be mean and rude people you just have to filter them out, easy enough.

Sometimes it can be hard to break into a conversation in chat or life in general. Be more patience about it and seek like minded individuals. Truly, it takes time to build lasting friendships, so just relax and I am sure people will be drawn to you if you open your heart.

No one is meant to journey through life alone that is a deception from Satan. Christians are stronger when they gather together-- the bible backs this up in many places. Plus we are never alone when the Lord is by our side.

Anyways go spend some time with the Lord and relax and take care!

Jason
 
I'm going to say it like it is! wake up! everybody on this site is not important. its about sharing your thoughts, love, words, and amazing testimonials to all that's on this site. its about Gods word and your love for HIM. Even if they don't comment or reply on your blogs! About people saying rude stuff ... its their issues not yours! surely they have problems, that's what you call a bully. So why do you give them the satisfaction of deleting your account? That's what the devil wants you to do! Bless all that curses you, pray for them, love them in bad times, glitter them with the amazing light that God is in you! Add me as your friend( then ill know you want to chat). God bless you with lots of hugsss and love !
 
I'm sorry if I said something to hurt you. Sometimes a thread takes a tangent and I comment on it. If i do not say, OP or your name, I am speaking generally. Of course, you had no idea that is what I was doing. I do enjoy you trying to be positive in the forums.

I was abused as a child, so I do understand pain and trying to overcome it. You are doing well for being only 18. It took me years for God to really change my thoughts and help me find joy and peace. Praying you will not leave, and add me as a friend, even though I am an old lady, if you want!
 
1) Are you telling "us" you want to give up because you saw (or felt) your posts or expectations received no attention?

2) If you leave (which is your absolute right) how come will you build that " big support system" you don´t have? FB is less "caring" and vistual sites are not really meant for that UNLESS YOU BUILD IT yourself (but like that men who toiled on the ROCK) (Mat_7:24Luk_6:48 )

If you leave you are free to come back, and I hope you see virtuality is not strong enough to build those brick you felt you don´t have and, in the real world, that job is HARDER and the effort is bigger than LEARNING HEAR, because here it is profilactic and simple and, if someone hurts you or get you disappointed, you SURELY will heal, but you need to grow strong, because YOUR INTENTIONS ARE GOOD.

If you ever practiced fishing, learn on that to see this works the same way (Be careful! Don´t be hooked or fished, any place).

I hope you feel encouraged by others, too.
 
Last edited: