Democrats have removed mentions of “God”

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jimmydiggs

I fail to see how not mentioning the word god is an issue.
Just shows us who not to vote for, is all. Someone like yourself, who is not so sympathetic to Christ would probably see it as a sign that you should vote for them, rather than say the Republicans or the Constitution Party.

X

xXTroubleXx

Just shows us who not to vote for, is all. Someone like yourself, who is not so sympathetic to Christ would probably see it as a sign that you should vote for them, rather than say the Republicans or the Constitution Party.
I vote for a party depending on their policies. I don't see the removal of the word "god" as a 'sign' (as you termed it) like, "Its okay atheists! You can vote for THIS party b/c we didn't mention god, and we know you're hip with that!" If they kept the word god in the platform, I wouldn't have withheld my vote because of it... not that that's what you were implying. If the republican platform didn't mention God, they would still not be very appealing to me... so its really not that big of an issue.

I'm assuming registered republicans and republican-like minded people would have voted republican regardless of the democrats' removal of god from their own platform.... which is why I don't really understand why you say that this "just shows us who not to vote for..." I'm sure you had plenty of reasons to not vote Democrat besides this one insignificant thing, or maybe not? I'm not you, so I don't know.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Actually im voting for a president not a pastor. Some people tend to forget that. if you want a spiritual leader in your life, then go to church.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
well i guess if want hot leaders you should go find yourself a theocracy to move to. but thats not what america is nor what it was meant to be.

Jul 29, 2012
I’m fine with the Republic; we just need to get back to it, our constitution, and our morals of the Lord Jesus Christ.