Demon hotel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

swata

Now that's a strange name for a testimony i hear you say , well that's what i was and where i am coming from !
Ive been a christian since i was 15 years old and thank God i made it i very nearly didn't ....
Right from the word" go" and out of nappies i was subjected to the wrong people , from an early age i got bullied at school and abused by people i called friends (now forgiven) .
I didn't have what you would call a normal childhood, as i know many thousands of children if not more dont have either .

I began to withdraw into myself not wanting to mix with with other my own age and keeping out of the way . I was a loner I did my thing and that was just fine with me as long as people left me alone , life was simple and in my own way i was happy .

After a while i began to develop what my doctor said was a" imaginary friend" and that i would soon grow out of it as i got older , I was searching for friends and with being shy i was having difficulties fitting in with others. (so little did he know ).

No i had friends , in fact i had many friends !!! ( i was only six what did i know ??) .
although i dont remember at six much of what was going on what i did remember does stay with me even today .
I grew up quickly in leaps and bounds like a normal child in anyone's eyes , but when alone and away from people i became a different person .

No before you ask i didn't spin my head around and vomit green slime as so happens in the movies !( You wouldnt believe me how many times Ive been asked that lol)
I was different they had plans for me and all i can say is that if GOD hadn't turned up in my life at that point by means of my mum , i wouldnt have been here today .

To this day i never have been told how many Demons i had staying in me (like a hotel of the dammed )but it was said after the first 30 were cast out of me things got a little tense !!!!

my story is far too long to put here in detail and it would take to long to type it down anyway , but all you have to do is ask questions and i would be glad to tell you .

fifteen Years of torment was served by me in my own private prison (hell) until the lord Jesus set me free (praise God he did ) !!!!

S

Scottybrandon

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Freedom.. We all have the Spirit of God in us. Praise the Lord

Mar 17, 2011
halleluya.
He is hosanna forever and we would worship him.mountains bowdown and the seas would roar at the sound of his name.amen
congrates your free again