DEMONIC OPPRESSION

  • Thread starter Thread starter 111
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
1

111

Guest
My first memories as a child are nightmares. I was always followed by a terrible presence of hatred towards myself which followed me in life until my 20's when I was able to fight back in kind. The voices would tell me that if I believe in God my family would die. I am now 43 and I know that these demons are still around me and waiting for a opportunity to attack again.