Demons/evil spirits

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kittypretty282

Okay so this is kind of a weird thing. I know in the Bible it talks about demons for time to time such as evil spirits tormenting people. I freaks me out a little bit. Ever since i was little i have not been able to sleep in a room by myself because i think about evil spirits. I just wanted to hear some of your opinions on demons and "evil spirits".

W

wwjd_kilden

There are threads on this somewhere, I just can't find them.

well. The demons can try to lure you, "whisper" to you and scare you. but they do NOT have to power to hurt you unless you give in to them. In God you are stronger than them. Stay close to him, read the Bible and pray, and you'll piss them off, but their true power gets weaker. You can chase them away by prayer and the name of Jesus Christ, cause they fear him so much they can't even stand the sound of his name!

Never forget "Fear not, for I am with you"

C

concernedguy

Okay so this is kind of a weird thing. I know in the Bible it talks about demons for time to time such as evil spirits tormenting people. I freaks me out a little bit. Ever since i was little i have not been able to sleep in a room by myself because i think about evil spirits. I just wanted to hear some of your opinions on demons and "evil spirits".

Don't let the demon thing scare you.
If you are a child of God, no demon can harm you. God said, "Where I am there is light and no darkness".

Even when Job was being tested, the devil was only able to touch Job after God gave the devil
the ok. The devil and his demons were beaten when Christ died on the cross.

As they say, "Bad things happen to good people" but I don't think demons cause it! LOL

God works all things to your good. With God in the driver's seat, you can't go wrong.