Demons

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

Dear Lord: I have tried to do your will concerning demons and rebuking and teaching people about them, but they attack me and tell me "what right do you have to say these things? What right do you have to judge the actions of your elders?"

I have the right God gave me. I have the right of prophecy through the Holy Spirit. If a woman is covered in demons and you can see it, then you have a duty to point it out, rebuke it in the name of Jesus and not allow the demons free reign to torment the little children. If that woman is Sunday school director and head deacon and you are afraid to do it yourself because your faith is weak, then you have the right to approach the elders. IF the elders do not listen and tell you that you are but a child, if they think you are delusional and only speak to demons and deny the words the Holy spirit placed in your heart to tell them. Then you do NOT let them put doubt of God or the Holy Spirit that resides in you to enter your heart or mind for that is a seed Satan would love to plant. No you go to them, even an unjust judge will do something if you are persist. Lord they judge me unjustly, but I pray you forgive them. they do not know my life or how you have worked miracles. they do not know how my childhood consisted of my father trying to kill my little brothers and how God had to send angels to protect our minds and souls even if our bodies sometimes were beaten our souls flew into Heaven to be in God's presence. they do not know or believe in miracles today for I had not given my testimony to them. They call all I know witchcraft and evil. Forgive them Lord for they speak out of ignorance and misguided thoughts that they can protect me. Only God has that power and I have walked through Hell and Heaven, but people don't stop to ask WHY before condemning my words and my testimony as lies from the devil

Lord I am heartbroken and weary, when will you call me home?

Psalm 9
*1*O LORD, do not rebuke me in Your anger,
*********Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure.
*2*Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I*am*weak;
*********O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.
*3*My soul also is greatly troubled;
*********But You, O LORD—how long?*
*4*Return, O LORD, deliver me!
*********Oh, save me for Your mercies’ sake!
*5*For in death*there is*no remembrance of You;
*********In the grave who will give You thanks?*
*6*I am weary with my groaning;
*********All night I make my bed swim;*
*********I drench my couch with my tears.
*7*My eye wastes away because of grief;
*********It grows old because of all my enemies.*
*8*Depart from me, all you workers of iniquity;
*********For the LORD has heard the voice of my weeping.
*9*The LORD has heard my supplication;
*********The LORD will receive my prayer.
*10*Let all my enemies be ashamed and greatly troubled;
*********Let them turn back*and*be ashamed suddenly.

Please someone pray with me.

Jan 21, 2011
To be honest, I think we all knew it was heading in this direction. I've been watching with interest - it's been a little like a train wreck in slow motion. In a lot of your early posts you explicitly invite demonic attack and say, essentially, that anybody who disagrees with you is under the influence, if not simply possessed, by demons. You put a lot of effort into setting up a whole drama of persecution before it even really had a chance to begin:

Now to await the demonic responses. <...> You don't have to believe the signs, my words or anything. You can always chose to harden your heart to the message and while your at it read in the Bible what happens to people who do that. It might change you mind about just labeling me crazy and deluded. They told Jesus he was demon possessed. Why would I expect anything less?
Christian Chat is, I've found, very tolerant of almost anybody. There are atheists here, creepers in the chatrooms, and solicitors for fake Iranian orphanages. Buddhists, pagans, universalists, and (non-)Trinitarians. Gay, straight, and otherwise.

The problems start when a person is unwilling to relax his grip on his or her agenda. Clearly, you desperately want something from your conversations here. If you are willing to let go and slow down, you may eventually find it. At this rate, though, you're going to burn out. We're not giving you what you're looking for and your current strategy isn't going to change anything. This prayer, honestly, looks more like a screed we're supposed to read than anything intended for God.

Can you manage to mention your visions less frequently? As a group, we can't give you the validation you need. Can you get involved in conversations without linking back to your own threads? Can you talk to us as people, not as excuses to talk about your beliefs again? Following the dictates of this excessive self-concern isn't ever going to give you peace.

A

AnandaHya

To be honest, I think we all knew it was heading in this direction. I've been watching with interest - it's been a little like a train wreck in slow motion. In a lot of your early posts you explicitly invite demonic attack and say, essentially, that anybody who disagrees with you is under the influence, if not simply possessed, by demons. You put a lot of effort into setting up a whole drama of persecution before it even really had a chance to begin:

Christian Chat is, I've found, very tolerant of almost anybody. There are atheists here, creepers in the chatrooms, and solicitors for fake Iranian orphanages. Buddhists, pagans, universalists, and (non-)Trinitarians. Gay, straight, and otherwise.

The problems start when a person is unwilling to relax his grip on his or her agenda. Clearly, you desperately want something from your conversations here. If you are willing to let go and slow down, you may eventually find it. At this rate, though, you're going to burn out. We're not giving you what you're looking for and your current strategy isn't going to change anything. This prayer, honestly, looks more like a screed we're supposed to read than anything intended for God.

Can you manage to mention your visions less frequently? As a group, we can't give you the validation you need. Can you get involved in conversations without linking back to your own threads? Can you talk to us as people, not as excuses to talk about your beliefs again? Following the dictates of this excessive self-concern isn't ever going to give you peace.
you're probably right. I don't think anyone is going to be able to help me except God but i'm tired of praying in silence. I've don't that my whole life. I don't expect anything from this site except companionship in prayer. I'm not expecting you or anyone else to have the answers to my problems. I just thought if people actually responded it might give me insights to what was happening in my life, but most watch and do nothing. most people turn a blind eye to evil. Its a choice I don't chose to do.

YouTube - Newsboys (Shine)

A

AnandaHya

How can you help anyone when you need help yourself? is it selfish to ask others to pray with you?

sometimes the why of the action is more important then the what.

I post asking for help. Its self, yes. But its an honest plea. Its ok I'll keep my own counsel from now on. that way people won't point and say

"we knew this was going to happen" but I ask if you knew, then why no warnings? if you knew then why let it happen? where is the compassion gone to? I thank those who have reached out and helped me and I praise God that there is the Holy Spirit. the only one True Comforter. I think I will stop posting as much and keep my conversations between myself an those who care enough to reach out and speak with me like a person and not like wolves seeking those who they wish to devour.

People mistake my strength for weakness and my weakness for strength. When I post I am not seeking to help, I seeking help from them. When I pray I pray in Faith and trusting upon the mercy of God. Prayer is my strength, posting is my weakness. I will stop showing the world my weakness and trust in God's strength.

A

Avidan

I'm standing with you in prayer sis. I want to encourage you to not stop posting necessarily, but, maybe to keep your posts speaking life as much as you can. On the post of yours that I have read, the parts that are simple, love, and speak life, I can feel the Anointing that the Lord has given you. So don't stop sowing life.

If you have any fruit of the Holy Spirit, which you do, sow it into other peoples lives. If you are able, try to get one or two other friends on here, or where you live, to set up a small worship session. Preferably all women unless your husband is with you, in my opinion. Spend as much time as you are able to, but no so much that it neglects loving others in your life, to seeking the Lord's face. No debating, no counseling, just seeking the Lord in worship to the best of each persons ability, in unity. Enthroning Him on your praise and in your life and circumstances.

I hope that helps. I try not to give to much advice, but to let the Lord's Grace change hearts, but every once in a while I sense that I might have a piece to someones puzzle... so to speak. I hope that I am helping in this case.

We just need to keep standing with one another in prayer and unity before the Lord, seeking His face and Grace to change our hearts and to perfect love in them. Humbling ourselves and not others. Doing our best to capture every thought that is not in love and maybe even turning those thoughts around to agree with God's love for that person. Say we see someone in the mall... and we have a thought about the way they look or act, I think it's wise to capture that thought, to definitely not agree with it, and to say.. "no, the Lord loves them, they are fearfully and wonderfully made." I try to encourage people to speak blessing under their breath instead of cursing.

Just my thoughts sis, take what gives you power, love and peace. Leave the rest :)

Heavenly Father, I stand with my sister and her family Lord. Perfect praise through her children and Love in their hearts... all of ours. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Last edited:
A

AnandaHya

I'm standing with you in prayer sis. I want to encourage you to not stop posting necessarily, but, maybe to keep your posts speaking life as much as you can. On the post of yours that I have read, the parts that are simple, love, and speak life, I can feel the Anointing that the Lord has given you. So don't stop sowing life.

If you have any fruit of the Holy Spirit, which you do, sow it into other peoples lives. If you are able, try to get one or two other friends on here, or where you live, to set up a small worship session. Preferably all women unless your husband is with you, in my opinion. Spend as much time as you are able to, but no so much that it neglects loving others in your life, to seeking the Lord's face. No debating, no counseling, just seeking the Lord in worship to the best of each persons ability, in unity. Enthroning Him on your praise and in your life and circumstances.

I hope that helps. I try not to give to much advice, but to let the Lord's Grace change hearts, but every once in a while I sense that I might have a piece to someones puzzle... so to speak. I hope that I am helping in this case.

We just need to keep standing with one another in prayer and unity before the Lord, seeking His face and Grace to change our hearts and to perfect love in them. Humbling ourselves and not others. Doing our best to capture every thought that is not in love and maybe even turning those thoughts around to agree with God's love for that person. Say we see someone in the mall... and we have a thought about the way they look or act, I think it's wise to capture that thought, to definitely not agree with it, and to say.. "no, the Lord loves them, they are fearfully and wonderfully made." I try to encourage people to speak blessing under their breath instead of cursing.

Just my thoughts sis, take what gives you power, love and peace. Leave the rest :)

Heavenly Father, I stand with my sister and her family Lord. Perfect praise through her children and Love in their hearts... all of ours. In Jesus Name, Amen.
thank you. i normally online when the kids are asleep and my husband is at work. he's working overtime night shift for the nuclear power plant outage for the next couple months and I haven't found a local bible study that fits my schedule and has child care.

I know its better to have face to face prayer, but I will try and see if my friends are interest in joining me online and we can co-op a chat room for our bible study. we just all have jobs and kids and meeting face to face isn't feasible at this point in our lives. mmm...

A

Avidan

It's a good idea though, eh? eh? :) :) I pray that the Lord lines everything up and brings the right people into your life. In Jesus Name.

Prayer and worship. Honor one another and fast and pray for one another. Sending our prayers up to heaven in unity and worshiping God, enthroning him on earth.

Psa 24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Joh 1:50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
Joh 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

He was the first born of many. I love it how He spent so much time in prayer and worship.

Last edited:
S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister, I would request that you go talk with your Pastor. I am sure He can resolve this problem for you. If you do not have a Church that you go to regularly, go to God in prayer, look in the phone book and go to a Church and speak with the pastor as soon as you can.

I pray that Our Lord will guide you in His way, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus
brother Gary

A

AnandaHya

Dear Sister, I would request that you go talk with your Pastor. I am sure He can resolve this problem for you. If you do not have a Church that you go to regularly, go to God in prayer, look in the phone book and go to a Church and speak with the pastor as soon as you can.

I pray that Our Lord will guide you in His way, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus
brother Gary
i didn't have problems with demons until the pastor made me question my faith in the Holy Spirit. He told me it was a demon that was speaking to me not God. he made me feel stupid and unworthy and won't even let me volunteer to help with the kids at vacation bible school that is why i'm posting. i need prayers to not feel so alone and rejected by what I thought was my christian family. i'm looking into joining a new church.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi, From my own personal experience, I have an illness which in the past has caused problems like yourself. You really need to concentrate on being with people that you feel safe with and that you can trust.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Dont let anyone undermind you, even a pastor, just be yourself and dont try to hard, them maybe the bad thoughts will go away. God knows if you have a good heart, so stop worrying, siounds like that pastor upset you to much.

A

AnandaHya

Dont let anyone undermind you, even a pastor, just be yourself and dont try to hard, them maybe the bad thoughts will go away. God knows if you have a good heart, so stop worrying, siounds like that pastor upset you to much.
no what bothers me is that I have the gift of prophecy and the Holy Spirit placed a message in my heart and he won't listen because they don't like it and don't trust me. Or I should say they trust the Sunday school director more then they trust me and when I tell them she is being tormented by a demon and needs to step down they want to believe that I"m crazy and talking to demons, but you look at the symptoms and you will agree there is a problem even if they won't admit the demons part. I didn't "see" demons until one of the ladies asked me to open that door back up and "look at the church with the spiritual eyes of God" and tell her what I saw. why if she asked did she not like what I told her? She knows the problems are there but thinks i'm making it up and its my imagination and doesn't want to accept her own guilt of pride in the whole picture. They continue to sin and deny the miracle that the Holy Spirit has done in their life but I place it in God's hands.

YouTube - Casting Crowns - Until the Whole world Hears - Casting Crowns w/lyrics

I will shout it out until the whole world hears! we are His hands and feet and we will not be silenced!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You know already that you are in my prayers in Jesus! :)
Remember always, that it is Jesus that brings all things, we are simply the vessal.
Also, Jesus said we would be hated because of His name. Its when things go well and we are honored that we should worry. :)

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

A

AnandaHya

Give all praise to God in the highest. I just want to shine and show all men the Holy Spirit that resides inside me.

YouTube - Newsboys (Shine)

Praise God I found a local women's bible group that meets every thursday at 6 pm and they believe my story.

we are reading:
"moving in Faith: taking off the robes" by Jennifer Kostyal

so if anyone else want to discuss the book please i'll post a thread on it :)

I

ImMrRuiz

Ephesians 6:12-13 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand"