Den of Thieves

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
I am not sure where you live Brandon, but many homeless people are mentally ill. In the '50s and '60s they emptied the asylums and made them fend for themselves. I know not all are, I was homeless a couple of times also so I know their plight. The Salvation Army helps a lot of people off the streets. I would give to them in a minute.
Hey deade!! They took your book site down and I can’t remember what it is..I know it was Yeshua something...I started to read and put it down ... now I can’t find it🙁 If you get this please let me know ... maybe I can give you my [email protected]..you can mail it to me if you want. Or can..

I wrote a couple of books on Christianity. The publisher helped me through the edits and design but I kept the copyright privilege. **edited**

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
I am not sure where you live Brandon, but many homeless people are mentally ill. In the '50s and '60s they emptied the asylums and made them fend for themselves. I know not all are, I was homeless a couple of times also so I know their plight. The Salvation Army helps a lot of people off the streets. I would give to them in a minute.
I know about the situation with the mentally ill...it’s pretty bad ... I’ve suffered the same things ... God saw fit to save me from that situation and I’m very thankful for that.🙂

I wrote a couple of books on Christianity. The publisher helped me through the edits and design but I kept the copyright privilege. **edited**