Denny777

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Denny777

why do most preachers teach the JESUS comes back before the tribulation , when JESUS said it was after the tribulation in matthew 24:29-31?

S

Saint

why do most preachers teach the JESUS comes back before the tribulation , when JESUS said it was after the tribulation in matthew 24:29-31?
I don't know, I've had a preacher tell me that the saying "God won't allow you to get tempted beyond what you can handle" was a man-made lie, and then I found 1 Corinthians 10:13. So my guess would be that they do not know/understand the Word like they should.

Feb 9, 2010
They misinterpret scripture.

People who preach a pre-tribulation are going to overthrow the faith of some people for when it does not happen they will think the Bible is not true and stop living for God.

Matt

L

Logos57

I wholeheartedly agree with your statement. But what I have been told from I Thessalonians 4:13-18 which speaks of the Second Coming, Pre-tribbers say that this is speaking of the pre-trib rapture, and Jesus does not return to earth but the believers meet Him in the air and go to heaven.
(I Thessalonians 4:16-17).