Depending Most On God...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MrsSunflower

I sometimes wonder if many of those who likes to judge and rejoice when other people agrees with them, if it is all done 'cause they need affirmation by others or so...? To me it can really look like this way, since so many likes to make jokes and bashing out other Christians on here or those who have become known, or rich, etc...

Sometimes I think it is all done 'cause of an need many Christians have within them of who will agree with them, and who will not. And those who agrees with them, God bless them, and those who doesn't, God help them, etc... Yes, we love it when others understands us and agrees with what we say, still, if someone doesn't, should this affect us, or make us become angry back towards them?

If we become too much in need for getting affirmation from other Christians most of the time, then whenever they dosappoint or upset us we will feel as a burden gets put upon us, since we expected them to always be of support for what we think and beleive in. I beleive God is teaching me to not become too much in need for affirmation given by other Christians or people, it is still very difficult for me at times, since I do feel like I need getting together with people and talk out about a lot. Though it is good for us to meeting people and talking with them, it is also good to remain strong rooted in God's Word, as well as in what God reveals for us, and what He calls us to be doing in our lives. And just to keeping in mind to not depending too much on humans that we meet and befriend, what matters most is depending ourselves most on God, and becoming lead by Him in every way.