Deployment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I heard that Trump doesn’t want to solve the border issue because he wants it to go on so he can blame Biden.
wait. i'm confused. first, where did you hear this?

second, how on earth does a private citizen "solve" the border issue?

:unsure:

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Yep nobody in my family that live on the Texas/Mexico border have a clue what Abbotts talking about. Eagle Pass Texas is the only place where the Rio Grand is shallow enough and narrow enough to wade/swim across it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Pass,_Texas

There not invading like on WWZ it's to get you to vote...

So the whole thing is a hoax to vote for Abbott in the next election?
He is a slimy creature from what some Texans say.

As bad as zombie movies are, that was probably the worst. 😄 The trailer was unbearable to watch.
The numbers I heard were from your state border patrol and media estimates for the past year, not one day. I have no way to know other than the that and videos of the caravans.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I heard that Trump doesn’t want to solve the border issue because he wants it to go on so he can blame Biden.
The wall design he built when in office left much to be desired. However, you do know that the democrat politicians are trying to assure future victories with the illegal invaders as a voting block.

I seriously don't know what Mr Trump is capable of doing about the border at this time. Can you shed some light on what your source said he was able to do right now?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Yep nobody in my family that live on the Texas/Mexico border have a clue what Abbotts talking about. Eagle Pass Texas is the only place where the Rio Grand is shallow enough and narrow enough to wade/swim across it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Pass,_Texas

There not invading like on WWZ it's to get you to vote...

I'm listening to reporters on the border.
Your governor said at least 6,000,000 illegals have successfully made it across the border and into the states since Biten stole the office. One of my sources for the high numbers was Intel Officer, Col. Anthony Shaffer.
The expert on this issue, spec ops, famous war correspondent, Michael Yon said if there's just one out of 10 enemy combatants waiting for orders, and only 10 M illegals, that's a million enemies ready to take out key infrastructure. Even if you cut that number in half, would you not agree that that could be a problem for the families who live here? Years ago I was wondering why so many middle class neighborhoods in Texas had security bars on all doors and windows.
The week before I arrived to one town, the church bus I rode on was shot up. Nobody was hit, but I asked about the bullet holes. That was in a govt subsidized apartment complex neighborhood picking up children and single mothers for church.
I wonder if the crime issue has improved since then?

Latest interview today:
Michael Yon Warns Against States Sending Troops

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
wait. i'm confused. first, where did you hear this?

second, how on earth does a private citizen "solve" the border issue?

:unsure:
Mitt Romney for starter. Then there’s the media. Then there’s Mitch McConnell. The list goes on.

For how long are we going to let DJT destroy our party???

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I'm listening to reporters on the border.
Your governor said at least 6,000,000 illegals have successfully made it across the border and into the states since Biten stole the office. One of my sources for the high numbers was Intel Officer, Col. Anthony Shaffer.
The expert on this issue, spec ops, famous war correspondent, Michael Yon said if there's just one out of 10 enemy combatants waiting for orders, and only 10 M illegals, that's a million enemies ready to take out key infrastructure. Even if you cut that number in half, would you not agree that that could be a problem for the families who live here? Years ago I was wondering why so many middle class neighborhoods in Texas had security bars on all doors and windows.
The week before I arrived to one town, the church bus I rode on was shot up. Nobody was hit, but I asked about the bullet holes. That was in a govt subsidized apartment complex neighborhood picking up children and single mothers for church.
I wonder if the crime issue has improved since then?

Latest interview today:
Michael Yon Warns Against States Sending Troops
I don't know if I trust AJ,Shaffer ect. I get my info from the best source on the planet.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Mitt Romney for starter. Then there’s the media. Then there’s Mitch McConnell. The list goes on.

For how long are we going to let DJT destroy our party???
Wait? You're believing negative news about Trump from Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell? Aren't those two the biggest RINOs there are, if you take Nikki Haley out of the equation? Lol. The only way the above post could be less reliable is if you tell us the media who reported it were the Fakenews Lame Stream Media that has long since been discredited... The LSM probably used the same two RINOs as their source. Lol.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
The border bill,,,Trumps last several post on social media will haunt him in 2024...

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I don't know if I trust AJ,Shaffer ect. I get my info from the best source on the planet.
That was Dr Stewart's favorite subscription! We had some pretty interesting conversations during surgery. Not talking The National Enquirer, World News was the item! 😄
BTW, the first one was hilarious about the pope.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Wait? You're believing negative news about Trump from Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell? Aren't those two the biggest RINOs there are, if you take Nikki Haley out of the equation? Lol. The only way the above post could be less reliable is if you tell us the media who reported it were the Fakenews Lame Stream Media that has long since been discredited... The LSM probably used the same two RINOs as their source. Lol.
McConnell goes here for wholesome meetings. Aren't you glad the politicians are such good pagans?

Pardizzle

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
I think I’ll be going back to the service. I’m too restless for this “normal life”.

How do you people handle restlessness? I have tried everything but my mind keeps wandering away from where I am.
How long have you been out?