depressed -_-

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

goth4god

umm... so I have been feeling pretty depressed lately, I actually haven't felt this depressed in a few years. I almost fell back on a really bad habit today that I don't ever want to start again. >_<
I think part of it is my lack of time I get to spend with friends ( I have been feeling neglected by them, even if they dont mean it) , and also part of it is prolly stress thinking about my future and also the stress of my family -_-
so if you could just spare me a minute of your time and pray for me, I would be grateful. thanks

M

MaryR

Hey Goth4God,
I don't like hearing that. I think it's great that you are willing to put that out there for people to pray about.
The friend thing actually makes a big difference. I don't know exactly whether you mean it's actually the lack of time you spend with your friends that's upsetting you or if it's the fact that you feel like they're neglecting you. But I do know that getting out and doing things helps. A lot. I have a lot of Norwegian ancestry and we're prone to Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Don't know if that's a possibility for you. I do notice too, that when I've been extra busy with school or whatever and can't get out at all to just relax and have fun, I start to feel homesick. I think it's the extra thinking time. I need to stay busy!
Anyway, I know I don't know you very well, but feel free to email me or something if you think I can help at all! Praying!
Mary

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
No problem, it would be a blessing to pray for you.
I will pray for you as long as you need.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi Goth4god, I hope you will soon feel abit better. I think sometimes we can get depressed and anxious. Its shows you are a real person by just praying on here. If you want to ever write you are welcome. Try to get out if you can, as sometimes alittle bit of fresh air can help. Hope you feel better soon Love Mandy xx