Depressed and I feel like giving up..

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

Senior Member
May 24, 2014
11,887
8,709
113
I agree full out it is Satan. I pray and I pray, but it seems like the things that I pray for isn't a part of His will for me and it frustrates me because they aren't selfish prayers nor anything against Him. That's why I'm asking "Why am I here?" I just don't understand.

To search the sense of life has been the goal of humanity for years... The center of life is not the man, the center of life is God, everything get confuses when the center of life is the man, 'who am I', 'what should I do?', to discover the sense of life it starts with God... :)
It is quite difficult, not impossible, I've being sad too lots of times, but as the Bible says... "...weeping may endure for a night, but joy {cometh} in the morning." Psalm 30:5
Everything was made by Him and for Him.

Hannah felt “bitter of soul”—a phrase that has been rendered as “brokenhearted” and “deeply distressed.” (1 Samuel 1:10) On one occasion the prophet Elijah was so grief-stricken that he prayed for God to take his life!—1 Kings 19:4.