destination

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

:)where would you want to be when christ takes you up ? id want to be in church

SweetShelly35

Feb 21, 2012
I don't thnk the location would matter, so long as I am with my loving friends and family.;)

F

Fractal_Curve

Drunk, with friends.

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
:)where would you want to be when christ takes you up ? id want to be in church
That line, "heart, soul, mind, and strength" comes to mind (Mark 12). Nothing would be greater than to be found in obedience to the Great Commandment and Great Commission. Therefore, I would love to be caught helping someone holistically, in accordance with God's will.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2011
Now I am so elderly it is “what ARE you waiting for Lord” for my final destination. I wish it wasn’t such a mystery about what my life will soon be like! I have watched as others in my family went off on the trip I will be taking. Once I saw two angel beings come to help. I love living here in this world, but the trip I’ll be taking will be really exciting.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
it doesn't matter to me all i wish for is that my family will be there too