devil laughs at us when we fall laugh at him back

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theBibleisawsome

When we r following God the devil hates us and wants us to fall as much as possible. And when we do commit a sin he makes us think Oh ur a bad person ur supposed to be following God and look what u did ur not love by God anymore he doesn't care about u anymore he wants to put all that stuff in ur head and make u more miserable than he is he wants u to think u should just leave God now because of what u did but thats when u say devil ur a liar ur the Father of all lies according to the book of John.God still loves me thats why he came to die for human beings so when we fall we could get back up because he loves us more than he loves u.when u fell from heaven he didn't come save u but when Adam and Eve fell he came to save us humans because he loves us more than u.he doesn't care about u anymore he doesn't want u back he still loves me he doesn't love u anymore devil. Christ came to die for us a.d our sins because the payment for sin is death and without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin.so Jesus came to die for us and to shed His Precious Blood so that human beings can hav a chance for salvation so he does love me.so next time when u fall and the devil messes with u and making u think about all the sins u committed in ur past tell him this yeah devil I remember my past but u remember ur future lol and where u have to be for eternity I still have a chance for salvation but u don't so remember say this devil I remember my past but u remember ur future lol God bless u all

C

CBM82

Right on man

Thats the right attitude to have

T

theBibleisawsome

Amen im glad u like it :) thank u for reading it and respond in to me :) God bless u stay strong

S

StMichaelTheArchangel

Don't blame it all on the Devil, blame it on yourself as well. You own Conscience is accusing you of sin, it is darkness in the recesses of your soul. You must ask God for forgiveness every time you sin, even if you fall 1000 times. For the Apostles John says, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. (1 John 1:9-10)

Just say the Prayer of the Publican constantly, "O God be merciful to me a Sinner". Or you can say, "Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me a Sinner".

Luke 18:13 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner."

Learn the Jesus Prayer here: On The Prayer of Jesus: Chapter 1: On the Prayer of Jesus - YouTube
There is an introduction in it.

Dec 9, 2011
When we r following God the devil hates us and wants us to fall as much as possible. And when we do commit a sin he makes us think Oh ur a bad person ur supposed to be following God and look what u did ur not love by God anymore he doesn't care about u anymore he wants to put all that stuff in ur head and make u more miserable than he is he wants u to think u should just leave God now because of what u did but thats when u say devil ur a liar ur the Father of all lies according to the book of John.God still loves me thats why he came to die for human beings so when we fall we could get back up because he loves us more than he loves u.when u fell from heaven he didn't come save u but when Adam and Eve fell he came to save us humans because he loves us more than u.he doesn't care about u anymore he doesn't want u back he still loves me he doesn't love u anymore devil. Christ came to die for us a.d our sins because the payment for sin is death and without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin.so Jesus came to die for us and to shed His Precious Blood so that human beings can hav a chance for salvation so he does love me.so next time when u fall and the devil messes with u and making u think about all the sins u committed in ur past tell him this yeah devil I remember my past but u remember ur future lol and where u have to be for eternity I still have a chance for salvation but u don't so remember say this devil I remember my past but u remember ur future lol God bless u all
next time when u fall and the devil messes with u and making u think about all the sins u committed in ur past tell him this yeah devil I remember my past but u remember ur future lol and where u have to be for eternity I still have a chance for salvation but u don't so remember say this devil I remember my past but u remember ur future lol ........................................

i like the way you think

AMEN

T

theBibleisawsome

Thank u im glad u like it God Bless u