Diamonds in the ruff.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

peterT

Diamonds in the ruff.

Most of us are still just diamonds in the early stages, Diamonds in the ruff before God has a chance to shape us for these last days.
Moses was 40 years old before he had compassion for his brethren’s bondage.

And in his own righteousness and strength in the arm of the flesh tried to save the Hebrew, one of his brethren and he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.

Moses fled, and 40 more years later after God had a chance to shape him, mould him and to create a new heart with in him, came back in the spirit of the lord and set his brethren free from their hard bondage and rigour.

80 years in the making, before Moses became a diamond that could shine, a vessel created by the lord.

Because the Potter's moulding process takes time.

Jeremiah 8:6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay [is] in the potter's hand, so [are] ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Most of us are here for a reason on this website to sharpen are swords and to fellowship with people that are of a like mind, without being thrown out of church for saying what we think.

We have different beliefs about bible prophesy and the last days and some more outrages than others, that’s because we are still Diamonds in the ruff. But by the time the last days come upon us we should be ready to be that shining diamond that potters vessel that the lord is creating.

As long as we continue in the faith and kept his word, and don’t deny his name, we will become what the lord has intended for us.

Rv3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Love from peter

J

jkalyna

:) A PRECIOUS THOUGHT.A DIAMOND. YES TRUE, I'M THINKING OF THE WAYS EVIL PLOTS TO STEAL THE LIGHT FROM US, LIKE THE SPARKLE OF THE DIAMOND. HE FIGHTS TO GET THIS EXTREMELY HARD. USING PEOPLE TO USE THEIR WORDS TO CUT US IN THE SPIRIT AND WOUND. AS A THIEF WOULD WANT TO STEAL SOMETHING OF VALUE, SO DOES THE ENEMY, WE ARE VALUABLE TO GOD, SO MUCH THAT JESUS WAS GIVEN AND THERE IS NO PRICE ON HIM, NOR OUR LIVES IN HIM. WE HAVE SOMETHING VERY VALUABLE IN US. PEACE, DIFFERENT THAN THE WORLD, JESUS SAID MY PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU NOT AS THE PEACE IN THE WORLD FOR IT IS FRAGILE. I WENT TO CHURCH ALL MY LIFE BUT I CAN'T SAY THAT I LEARNED TO BE A STRONGE HARD SOLIDER TO ENDURE THE FIGHT. MANY ARE BECOMING WEAK AND GIVING UP. SCRIPTURE TALKS ABOUT I WILL HARDEN YOU TO CIRCUMSTANCES, SOMETIMES IT'S LIKE A TWO EDGED SWORD. THE FIRE OF GOD'S LOVE GOING OUT, THE GENTLENESS COMPASSION, FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT, THEN THE HARDNESS TO CUT, DESTROY THE EVIL, THE BATTLE IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE. AS A WOMEN I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT BE SWEET, KIND MODEST IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BIBLE. BUT WHEN WE ARE CONFRONTED WITH SOMETHING THAT IS WARING AGAINST OUR SPIRIT, THE SWORD NEEDS TO COME OUT, AND I DON'T MEAN A PHYSICAL ONE, THE WORD OF GOD NEEDS TO COME FORTH SPOKEN IN SCRIPTURE AGAINST THE KINGDOM AND PRINCIPALITY OF WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES. PRAYER IS A WEAPON, HOLDING YOUR PEACE WHEN YOU WANT TO GIVE THAT ONE A PIECE OF YOUR MIND. PEACE IS A WEAPON AGAINST THE ENEMY. LOVE IS A WEAPON, THESE ARE ALL THINGS THAT WORK AGAINST THE NATURAL. EVIL WILL COME AGAINST THE BELIEVER IN CHRIST, TO ROB THAT PROCESS OF BEING MADE INTO GOLD OR A PRECIOUS JEWEL. GOLD IS PUT THROUGH THE FIRE FOR THE IMPURITIES TO SEPERATE OR BURN AWAY, SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS FIRE, THE DIAMOND SHINES EVIL WANTS TO TAKE THE LIGHT OUT FROM US WHICH IS JESUS, HE SAID I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. EVIL WANTS BELIEVERS TO BE IN SPIRITUAL DARKNESS. THESE BATTLES NEED NOT TO BE ADDRESSED TO PEOPLE, FOR IT SAYS WE FIGHT NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD. WE NEED TO TAKE THIS TO THE FATHER IN PRAYER AS JESUS TAUGHT US TO PRAY, STAND ON THE WORD, AND REMEMBER COMMUNION AS A COVENANT WITH THE SAVIOR. DIAMONDS ARE THE HARDEST ELEMENT, HOW HARD ARE WE AGAINST EVIL THAT KNOCKS ON THE DOOR IN TEMPTATION WAITING FOR US TO STRIKE AND FIGHT WITH ANOTHER. IT TAKES A HARDNESS TO ENDURE THE TEMPTAIONS AND TO WALK IN LOVE, PRAYER, FORGIVENESS, AND SOMETIMES BITING THE TONGUE, I THINK THAT BITING OUR OWN TONGUE WHEN WE WANT TO SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL HURT OTHERS, IS A GOOD REMINDER OF THE PAIN, I HAVE NOT WALKED IN LOVE MANY TIMES BY NOT TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK, THIS IS WHAT THE LORD ASKS OF US, NO WONDER HE ASKED 3 TIMES DO YOU LOVE ME. LOVE IS AN ACTION, REAL SOILDERS IN COMBAT TAKE ACTION AND ORDERS FROM THE LEADER, THEY ARE TAUGHT HOW TO HAVE STRAGEDY AGAINST THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO DESTROY THEM. JESUS ASKS AGAIN, DO YOU LOVE ME. A DIAMOND IN THE RUFF, THERE IS STRENGHT IN MEEKNESS. AMEN

Last edited:
J

jkalyna

Diamonds in the ruff.

Most of us are still just diamonds in the early stages, Diamonds in the ruff before God has a chance to shape us for these last days.
Moses was 40 years old before he had compassion for his brethren’s bondage.

And in his own righteousness and strength in the arm of the flesh tried to save the Hebrew, one of his brethren and he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.

Moses fled, and 40 more years later after God had a chance to shape him, mould him and to create a new heart with in him, came back in the spirit of the lord and set his brethren free from their hard bondage and rigour.

80 years in the making, before Moses became a diamond that could shine, a vessel created by the lord.

Because the Potter's moulding process takes time.

Jeremiah 8:6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay [is] in the potter's hand, so [are] ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Most of us are here for a reason on this website to sharpen are swords and to fellowship with people that are of a like mind, without being thrown out of church for saying what we think.

We have different beliefs about bible prophesy and the last days and some more outrages than others, that’s because we are still Diamonds in the ruff. But by the time the last days come upon us we should be ready to be that shining diamond that potters vessel that the lord is creating.

As long as we continue in the faith and kept his word, and don’t deny his name, we will become what the lord has intended for us.

Rv3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Love from peter
THANK YOU PETER, AND I PRAY JESUS WILL STRENGTEN YOU IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE. FOR OUR WEAPONS OF WARFARE ARE NOT OF THE CARNAL MIND. A HUGE WAVE OF BLESSING TO YOU.

A

AnandaHya

that's actually really sweet Peter.

refreshing to hear about something besides the end times from you.