====== Introduction ======
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse..."
Romans 1:20
Doesn't it mean that the glory and knowledge of God is reflecting in all the creation???
On one of my birthdays, in 2011, I received the enlightment about the meaning of numbers in the Bible and how they all retold the redemption of sins. On the same day a year later I got more insight about Biblical parables and creation around us telling again about the same thing and a very strong leading from God to start writing this dictionary to share it with people. I have received several encouragments from other believers consistenly about writing since then, and on this site also. I have some notes on my computer but now I have decided to start writing the dictionary entries on this blog, as the book will be non profit anyways and I might compile it someday into a pdf and freely distribute it.
In the beginning, while I was just starting to take notes for the book, I had a discussion with a fellow believer on Facebook. I was expounding to her the insight I had about certain created things, and how they retell us the promises of God and His glory in creation. She kept arguing that "not all things have meaning" and that "she doesn't believe in it". While indeed not all things have meaning, I was talking about things that Creator made pointing at the Gospel. Even Jesus was bringing up these examples all the time, talking how seed needs to die to bear fruit, illustrating spiritual truths with created things. I was baffled by her rejection, it was like talking to an atheist. Many people are moved by fear. Whatever comes to me can be tested and proven in accord or discord with the Bible, but to dismiss something "just because" is wrong. God told us to test things. Anyways, it was even in the Bible in that Romans chapter that this was so (which I found later), and I was nonetheless getting denial and rejection. She started getting angry and almost called me a heretic, as if I was bringing up something contrary to the Bible. Man, her ears were shut! You have to hear it first in order to judge it. I tried one last time.
"But Sis, if it points back to the GOSPEL, how can it be NOT true or my invention? It tells the story about God all over again, and it perfectly makes sense that God carved it in all the creation to point at Him and also that events and things in the Bible had prophetic meaning. God knew why He said for certain things to be done in certain ways, and why this and that was, say, 10 cubits long and 7 wide, why forgive 7 times and 77x7, God talks through these things because they have meaning. It all had meaning and the meaning was the Messiah and the redemption of sins because that's the main thing on God's mind since we fell, to save us and get us out of here into a safe place. That is all He is about. It must be the true interpretation. And so must be with all things that exist, they just confirm the Biblical truth."
She stayed with her opinion, so I did not mention it to her again. It was beyond her how animals, body parts or kinds of stones could possibly carry a message of God or show glory of God. But I kept writing.
What is this book about?
More spiritual understanding of things that surround us.
Easier Christian dream interpretation.
Unlocking Biblical parables.
Seeing more and more things around you as signs pointing towards God's glory and redemption, and ultimately:
Understanding the principles of Biblically interpreting the world around us and thus gaining more insight than this book provides.
Hope you enjoy the read!
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse..."
Romans 1:20
Doesn't it mean that the glory and knowledge of God is reflecting in all the creation???
On one of my birthdays, in 2011, I received the enlightment about the meaning of numbers in the Bible and how they all retold the redemption of sins. On the same day a year later I got more insight about Biblical parables and creation around us telling again about the same thing and a very strong leading from God to start writing this dictionary to share it with people. I have received several encouragments from other believers consistenly about writing since then, and on this site also. I have some notes on my computer but now I have decided to start writing the dictionary entries on this blog, as the book will be non profit anyways and I might compile it someday into a pdf and freely distribute it.
In the beginning, while I was just starting to take notes for the book, I had a discussion with a fellow believer on Facebook. I was expounding to her the insight I had about certain created things, and how they retell us the promises of God and His glory in creation. She kept arguing that "not all things have meaning" and that "she doesn't believe in it". While indeed not all things have meaning, I was talking about things that Creator made pointing at the Gospel. Even Jesus was bringing up these examples all the time, talking how seed needs to die to bear fruit, illustrating spiritual truths with created things. I was baffled by her rejection, it was like talking to an atheist. Many people are moved by fear. Whatever comes to me can be tested and proven in accord or discord with the Bible, but to dismiss something "just because" is wrong. God told us to test things. Anyways, it was even in the Bible in that Romans chapter that this was so (which I found later), and I was nonetheless getting denial and rejection. She started getting angry and almost called me a heretic, as if I was bringing up something contrary to the Bible. Man, her ears were shut! You have to hear it first in order to judge it. I tried one last time.
"But Sis, if it points back to the GOSPEL, how can it be NOT true or my invention? It tells the story about God all over again, and it perfectly makes sense that God carved it in all the creation to point at Him and also that events and things in the Bible had prophetic meaning. God knew why He said for certain things to be done in certain ways, and why this and that was, say, 10 cubits long and 7 wide, why forgive 7 times and 77x7, God talks through these things because they have meaning. It all had meaning and the meaning was the Messiah and the redemption of sins because that's the main thing on God's mind since we fell, to save us and get us out of here into a safe place. That is all He is about. It must be the true interpretation. And so must be with all things that exist, they just confirm the Biblical truth."
She stayed with her opinion, so I did not mention it to her again. It was beyond her how animals, body parts or kinds of stones could possibly carry a message of God or show glory of God. But I kept writing.
What is this book about?
More spiritual understanding of things that surround us.
Easier Christian dream interpretation.
Unlocking Biblical parables.
Seeing more and more things around you as signs pointing towards God's glory and redemption, and ultimately:
Understanding the principles of Biblically interpreting the world around us and thus gaining more insight than this book provides.
Hope you enjoy the read!