Did George Floyd actually die from cardiac arrest?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
Just a couple of questions for those who are familiar with the facts in the case

The video shows that Floyd never got out of his vehicle once he arrived on 38th Street at 7:50 p.m. which means he never went into the Cups Food grocery on that day he died so why is it considered to be some self-evident truth that Floyd passed a counterfeit $20 bill in the Cup Foods grocery store?

While the store manager tells the police that Floyd was inside the store at 7:56 p.m., then is the statement of the store manager considered to be admissible evidence? Kueng BWC 20:34:05

However, if Nabil Abumayyaleh says that Billy the store manager wasn't in the store when the counterfeit $20 bill was allegedly passed to the store with the intent to defraud, then whose statement is more creditable?

Which store employee was in the mosque at the time the counterfeit $20 bill was passed to the store? Kueng BWC @20:33:25

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
What bothers ..well should say hurts me more is all the others that have died since Floyd. I've seen 3 so far treated by the left media as if they were saints. All the others? NO ONE talks about. Family does. Family is you and me the body of Christ.

Just shows you how close we really are. When evil is called good and good is called evil. Praise you Father..