Did Jesus as child or young man travelled around the world

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jackdove

According to the Talmud, Joseph was the younger brother ofthe father of virgin Mary. He was her uncle, and therefore a great uncle of Jesus. Chiefly from thesecular reports we learn that Joseph was married man and his son Josephesleft a mark of distinction in britishhistory
Joseph of Arimathea was a man of refinement, well educated,and one who possessed many talents. He had extraordinary political and businessability and was reputed to be one of the wealthiest men in the world of thattime. He was a Carnegie of his day, a metal magnate controlling the tin andlead industry which then was akin in importance to that of steel today.
Joseph was well acquainted with Britain because of hismining interests in Cornwall and Devon. He had many very influential friends onthe islands as a result. He was well known by the common people as well s thearistocracy. In a sense it would be like home coming for Joseph of Arimathea.The land held many memories for him. According to the traditions of Cornwall,Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire and Wales, they have always held that Jesus as a boyand young man accompanied his uncle Joseph to Britain on several businesstrips. These trips were during the silent years before Jesus came into hisministry. Josephs trips took him all over the known world, even India where Jesus travelled with him, Joseph builta wattle (type of building material then) altar to the glory of God in Britain
The Sadducees controlled the wealthy ruling power of jewry,with the exception of single individual whose influence was so great that itstretched beyond the boundaries of jewry into the highest places of romanadministration.This is the man who at this state of events quietly moved ontothe scene. He was the power behind the throne who backed up the exhortations ofthe liberal party in the sandhedrin, and the man who stood behind the defenseof Jesus with his resourceful support on that fateful night . The only man whothe Sadducees dared not oppose was Joseph the great uncle of Jesus, knownscripturally and in secular history as Josephof arimathea.
Things quickly changed as john and the other apostles anddisciples became hunted men. Except joseph of arimthea because of his ministryof mines position with the roman government. He was also a member of Sanhedrin.John took Mary to his own not to hishome rather to the intimate disciples of jesus and the protecting shield of theflock –Joseph of arimathea and the Bethany sisters whose home haad been acommon meeting place for jesus and his disciples.

Apr 14, 2011
The Talmud can be correct at times and other times not be correct. But Jesus as a child did not travel around the world like a tourist, traveller, etc. Though he did do a lot of ministry in Israel and other areas near it. When he was an adult, his family took him to Egypt to flee from Herod, etc. He never went to India and Scripture does not say he did. Jesus was learning carpentry when he was a child, learning the Torah, etc he was not just going around the world. I doubt that. God bless.

B

Bryancampbell

The Talmud belongs to Jewish literature that contradicts the bible which was written after the bible. I suggest not reading it since it denies the deity of Jesus and so forth. Teachings that aren't even biblical.

J

jackdove

Thanks guys for bringing to my notice that Talmud can be wrong sometimes, what I read in there I shared and I really appreciate when I get to hear such stuff thanks once again