Did man land on the moon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Did man land on the moon?

• Total voters

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I don't believe its possible to go to 'space' because it seems to be made of something other than what we are. The Bible says. things that are terrestrial are terrestrial and things heavenly are heavenly. The sun, moon ect. seem to be made of something other than matter and I dont believe we can touch them in any way.

I posted this for the benefit of those who believe space exist as the same matter we are made of. I think the higher ups know full well that we can never go to space.
And why go anyway? Everyone knows that the moon is made of green cheese. It's just big enough for a cow to jump over. The man in the moon put up a "No Trespassing" sign also.

"Something other than matter"? I have heard some weird sayings in my 72 years, but that is near the top of the list. If not matter, what?

Zandar

May 16, 2023
And why go anyway? Everyone knows that the moon is made of green cheese. It's just big enough for a cow to jump over. The man in the moon put up a "No Trespassing" sign also.

"Something other than matter"? I have heard some weird sayings in my 72 years, but that is near the top of the list. If not matter, what?
If the sun and moon are just lights, a great light and a lesser light then they must exist as something other than matter.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
If the sun and moon are just lights, a great light and a lesser light then they must exist as something other than matter.
Do you swallow illogic pills each day or something? Light is photons, which is the radiation of energy. So the actual light is not matter. Energy does not just appear. It has a source. The source is material. I have a house full of lights. They are physical objects powered by electrical energy. The energy is generated. it does not magically appear.

If the light of the sun was not generated continually, there would have been a burst of photons at creation and that's it.

You have the hide to call born again Christians who landed on the moon liars. Then you display your ignorance of the physical world, which was created by God. Mankind is sinful but still made in the image of God. Humanity is capable of amazing feats of creativity, intelligence, discovery, artistry and generosity. You slander millions of people by calling them liars. Do you not know that God holds you accountable for your words?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Do you swallow illogic pills each day or something? Light is photons, which is the radiation of energy. So the actual light is not matter. Energy does not just appear. It has a source. The source is material. I have a house full of lights. They are physical objects powered by electrical energy. The energy is generated. it does not magically appear.

If the light of the sun was not generated continually, there would have been a burst of photons at creation and that's it.

You have the hide to call born again Christians who landed on the moon liars. Then you display your ignorance of the physical world, which was created by God. Mankind is sinful but still made in the image of God. Humanity is capable of amazing feats of creativity, intelligence, discovery, artistry and generosity. You slander millions of people by calling them liars. Do you not know that God holds you accountable for your words?
The deniers don't think that those of us who were there during the 50s and 60s were smart enough to accomplish manned space flight because we didn't have the modern technology they have. Don't waste your time on them. If you set them down in the middle of a lunar landing site, they would swear that you brought the debris with you.

Zandar

May 16, 2023

A lot of us truth people look at James Irwin as an example of someone who found the truth. He went to church until 10 and quit. He was an astronaut and after that he became a devote Christian and began to look for Noah's ark. We think that the reality of the faking of the moon landing made him believe in God and he begin to search for what else had been hidden from the public.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
A lot of us truth people look at James Irwin as an example of someone who found the truth. He went to church until 10 and quit. He was an astronaut and after that he became a devote Christian and began to look for Noah's ark. We think that the reality of the faking of the moon landing made him believe in God and he begin to search for what else had been hidden from the public.
You need some serious mental help. Unless you are a troll.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The deniers don't think that those of us who were there during the 50s and 60s were smart enough to accomplish manned space flight because we didn't have the modern technology they have. Don't waste your time on them. If you set them down in the middle of a lunar landing site, they would swear that you brought the debris with you.
I could not care less what they believe. I respond for two reasons. One is to help those who might be persuaded by their specious reasoning. The other is to call out their slanderous accusations. Satan is the Accuser of the brethren. FE who claim to be Christians play right into Satan's hands.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
You have the hide to call born again Christians who landed on the moon liars.
I think you meant "You have the hide to call born again Christians Freemasons who landed on the moon liars." Yes, because Free Masonry is just a modernised version of witchcraft.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I think you meant "You have the hide to call born again Christians Freemasons who landed on the moon liars." Yes, because Free Masonry is just a modernised version of witchcraft.
Are you saying that every Christian that went to the moon is really a lying witch? As far as I know, one of the astronauts is a Freemason. And that does not necessarily make him a liar. Oh well, you will get to account to God for your words.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Zandar

May 16, 2023
I was brain washed just like everyone else when I was a kid. I studied about the moon landing, evolution, big bang and the whole nine yards. As I grew older and began to think for myself I begin to see flaws in these things. I knew I was being lied to I just didn't and don't know to what extent. I continue to keep an open mind and I try to listen to all arguments. Maybe some day the Lord will show us the answers we seek.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
The following excerpt is in no way an endorsement, but rather an article of interest that supports Youngmoses' assertion.

-Link now established-
Masons and the Lunar Landing

FREEMASONRY AND THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LUNAR LANDING

“All must hope that someday America would penetrate the deepest secrets of that mysterious orb, the moon,” wrote Jules Verne in his 1865 novel From the Earth to the Moon. A little more than 100 years after Verne published his science fiction adventure, Americans achieved this dream when astronauts Neil A. Armstrong and Edwin E. “Buzz” Aldrin, Jr., set foot on the moon on 20 July 1969. What might not be as widely known are the Masonic links to the moon landing fifty years ago and the early years of the NASA manned space program.
Illustrious Aldrin, 33°, the second man to step on the moon’s surface in the Apollo 11 lunar landing, was a member of Clear Lake Lodge No. 1417 of Seabrook, Texas, as well as a member of the Scottish Rite bodies. Relatively unpublicized is the fact is that Brother Aldrin carried a double-headed eagle banner of the Scottish Rite, with an inset square and compasses and Grand Commander’s emblem, on his space journey. Through his auspices – and acting under special deputation of the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Texas – Tranquility Lodge No. 2000 was founded in the Sea of Tranquility, though “meeting in Texas until a proper lodge room is constructed on the moon.”
Because of the historic feat of Brother Aldrin and his fellow crew members, it would be easy to think of him as the one Mason synonymous with space flight. In fact, this would be untrue. Freemasons were involved in the American space program every step of the way that culminated with Neil Armstrong’s “one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind.”
Illustrious John H. Glenn, Jr., 33°, initially achieved fame as the third American to be launched into space and the first American to orbit the earth, doing so in Project Mercury’s Friendship 7 spacecraft in February of 1962. Glenn hailed from Concord Lodge No. 688 in New Concord, Ohio, and eventually served as a prominent United States senator and as a presidential candidate. He also came out of retirement to fly on a space shuttle in 1998, in part to conduct research on spaceflight and aging. He currently holds the record for being the oldest person ever to fly in space, being 77 years of age at the time of the flight.
Illustrious Leroy Gordon Cooper, Jr., 33°, member of Carbondale Lodge No. 92 of Carbondale, Colorado, and the Orlando (Florida) Scottish Rite, piloted the Faith 7 spacecraft on a 22-orbit mission which concluded Project Mercury in May of 1963. Cooper followed up this flight in August of the same year, commanding the two-man Gemini V mission. During Gemini V flight Brother Cooper, like Brother Aldrin six years later, carried a Masonic flag in his personal possessions during the mission."

Credit to the undisclosed author from the web page titled above.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Are you saying that every Christian that went to the moon is really a lying witch? As far as I know, one of the astronauts is a Freemason. And that does not necessarily make him a liar. Oh well, you will get to account to God for your words.
All astronauts are Freemasons. And the initiation ceremonies and rituals in Freemasony are similar to those in witchcraft. We'll all give account to God for our words, which is why I don't advocate for Christians trusting the accounts of witches, or those who participate in their ceremonies.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
All astronauts are Freemasons. And the initiation ceremonies and rituals in Freemasony are similar to those in witchcraft. We'll all give account to God for our words, which is why I don't advocate for Christians trusting the accounts of witches, or those who participate in their ceremonies.

At lunch I'm listening to this investigator about the moon landing. You already made these points before, but thought you might be interested in this interview.

Moon Landing with Bart Sibrel