Did the Nazis kill so many Jews hoping to end Jesus's bloodline?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 17, 2013
Im learning about Christianity but not just that also stuff that may pertain to the end of the world,I've known about WWW2 and the stuff that happened but I've never really studied it.

Among stuff that I am reading it seems that hitler doing what he just because of a inferiority complex and a meth addiction seems a little thin,sure it's possible that was just naturally so charismatic that he may have pulled it off but with that particular combination I think that he would have made too many mistakes to have done it on charisma alone.

Meth makes people paranoid and it would have effected someone with a preexisting mental insecurity even more so, I think anyways,certainly to the point to where he wouldn't have been able to take over a whole country.

Someone with common sense wouldn't have allowed that to happen,so maybe it was the dark powers that made it possible for him to kill so many Jews to Jesus from coming back and banishing them back to,from what I understand that's what He's going to do.

I always thought that it was a little ridiculous that he killed so many people for mundane reasons as is commonly believed.

Maybe his reasoning wasn't mundane at all?

Also people that most would consider nut cases(myself included) predicted that Native Americans will play a role in the end of the world presumably because of their spirituality.

What happened to them is a lot like what happened to the Jews the difference is that they are killing themselves both consciously by literally doing it in some cases also subconsciously with alcohol and a unhealthy lifestyle.

It almost seems produced like a movie,maybe the dark powers did this to them hoping to stop them from playing there roll in the end?

They had everything taken from them then trapped on reservations where they degenerated and are assisted in that degeneration,did you know that they are given like a gallon of cooking oil every 2 weeks? Thats for 2 people,think about that ...a half a gallon for one person a week?!?!?that's insane!!!! As a result the gene pool suffers from heart disease,kidney disorder,depression and everything that goes along with that (dependence,low self esteem,confusion etc.)

The more that I look into the past the more dots im connecting.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
There are evil spirits in this world who influence people and move them to do their will... Maybe the goal of the demons that moved Hitler was to extrminate all the Jewish people in the world so as to force God to be a liar..

In the Book of Revelation we read that 12,000 people from each tribe of the Jews will be preserved and protected in the end times.. Now if satan can cause his servents on the earth to exterminate all the Jewish people on earth then that would make this prophecy of God impossible to fulfil and thus satan could show up God as a failure and His prophecy a lie..

I have often observed the illogical and borderline insane hatered for the Jews that is present in a lot of people in this world and i get the feeling that many people are influnced by those evil spirits..

Ephesians 2: KJV
1 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; {2} Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

So the Evil Spirit works in the people who are in rebellion against God..

U

Ugly

Just unprovable guesses with flimsy foundations. Rather a pointless speculation.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Doubtful that meth was around in Hitler's time. Even more doubtful that he used it, even if it was..

K

kaylagrl

I'd agree with Ugly but I don't know where we stand now. I'll leave it at that.

P

pckts

Titus 3:9

But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

God tells us directly not to concern ourselves with genealogies and bloodlines as well as controversies involving them.

1 Timothy 1:4

New International Version
or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work--which is by faith.

Again here, God even refers to them as being "endless" to further stress that they are meaningless and purely speculative or even a lie.

Most "non Jews" who have a genealogy test done, actually find "tracers" of "DNA" that prove they are in fact jewish. It's a scam and device to give them some kind of sovereignty. Some Historians argue that those claiming to be Jewish today, are actually Khazars, who converted to the religion of Judaism as a nation (Khazaria), this would mean the entire claim to Israel is a farce.

God cares about our faith, not our blood. And don't believe people who claim they have blood worth more than your faith. The jews deny Christ and no amount of blood or blood spilled will fill this spiritual void they have in their faith.

Dec 17, 2013
Amphetamine was created in 1887,methamphetamine was developed in 1919 by the Japanese who are the people that really started WW2 by attacking the US,I read somewhere that Hitler personal doctor gave it to him daily,if you look at some photos he looks like he's tweeking.

I think that some of those that discredit some this stuff do so for the dark powers.

I understand what you are saying about the Jews not being entitled due to their gene pool.

That's not what I was asking about,what you are referring to is political this is not,everyone agrees that Jesus is a Jew correct?

THATS what I am talking about.

Dec 17, 2013
Now that I've learned more about this I think that the Japanese,not the race but the people that were in power at the time were influenced by the dark powers to create methamphetamine specifically so hitler would do what he did.

Im not excusing hitler for what he did,he was influenced by the dark powers also but it was the choices that he made before those events that opened the door for that influence.

Just like everyone else that doesn't take God's advice seriously opens the door for that dark influence,that's why He gave us that advice so that the doorway to the dark side will not be opened.

Many people interpret His advice to fit their lives and in doing that open the doorway for dark influence.

Dec 17, 2013
Also I didn't mean that hitler was trying to exterminate the entire Jewish race but His bloodline,although maybe he couldn't find Jesus's bloodline so he may have been trying to exterminate the whole race just to make sure that he got Jesus's bloodline.

P

pckts

Also I didn't mean that hitler was trying to exterminate the entire Jewish race but His bloodline,although maybe he couldn't find Jesus's bloodline so he may have been trying to exterminate the whole race just to make sure that he got Jesus's bloodline.
Yeah this is entirely a paranoid delusion, I'm a flat earther I know them well.

M

Miri

Hitler was a power mad loony, he thought he could create the perfect genetic race of
people, blond, blue eyed - funny how hitler wasn't either blond or blue eyed himself!

He was basically trying to do God's job and create the perfect human race. God had
already achieved that but then the fall of man came. We won't be perfect again in this
life. Hitler thought he knew better. By the way Hitler professed to be Roman Catholic,
he was also heavily into the occult - that about says it all.

It wasn't just Jews he wanted to exterminate in his desire to create the perfect human race, he
also exterminated old people, disabled, gypsies and gays.

Utter satanic physochpath.

Hitler was basically a form of antichrist.

M

Miri

The thing which was most worrying, is how Hitler was able to influence the
German population, police and politicians. He only had power and influence because it
was given to him!

Dec 17, 2013
I agree with you Miri but I never knew about the catholic part I thought that he was just blessed by a pope.

Dec 12, 2013
In my view...an indepth study of the bible and history will reveal Satan attempting to thwart God's plan on every turn and by every gambit.....of course hidered by God.........He has made attempts at the lineage, kingdom, throne through various means, up to and including, but not limited to genetics, murder, sexual deviation, genocide, war, direct and indirect actions etc....

Nov 19, 2016
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses(sent to Israel to turn them to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Eze 39:21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
Eze 39:22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
Eze 39:23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
Eze 39:24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
Eze 39:25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
Eze 39:26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
Eze 39:27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Eze 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
Eze 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Mat 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
Mat 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord(when Israel as a nation accepts Jesus they will then see Him).

Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb(the New Jerusalem patterned after Israel).

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Jer 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
Jer 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD(we still the ordinances of heaven in effect,so God's covenant is still with Israel,and He has not cast away His people,and Israel still considered a nation before God,whether they are scattered in to the nations,or on their land).

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel(as a nation does not recognize Jesus), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in(salvation no longer available to them when they take the mark of the beast).
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved(kingdom restored to them on earth): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance(God called Israel and will not turn from it).

Jer 46:27 But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.
Jer 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Salvation is of the Jews,and only Jews can receive salvation,and when a Gentile is saved they are part of the commonwealth of Israel,and a Jew inward,so they can have salvation.

God has not cast off His people,but after they have borne their shame then God will restore the kingdom on earth to the Jews.

The Old Testament covenant given to Israel.The New Testament covenant given to Israel.Millennial reign of Christ given to Israel,kingdom restored to Israel.The New Jerusalem given to Israel.The Gentile can belong to Israel when they are saved.

Israel as a nation must come to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah,or there is no millennial reign of Christ,and no New Jerusalem,the final destination of the saints for eternity,but the plan of God is to bring the Jews back to their land and send them 2 witnesses to turn them to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah,putting things back on track.

Christians being persecuted,and perishing,does not hamper the plan of God.

But the Jews being wiped out would hamper the plan of God,for without them as a nation coming to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah,nothing can move forward,but God will cause His plan to shine through for Israel so things can move forward towards the New Jerusalem.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against spiritual wickedness in high places,and the devil was using Hitler to wipe out the Jews,and has been influencing the world to go against the Jews ever since Israel became a nation,and the covenant given to them that would become an everlasting covenant in the future,for if the Jews are wiped out on earth with none remaining,then the saints can kiss their salvation goodbye,for nothing can move forward to proceed to the New Jerusalem,but we know God is in charge,and Israel will come to the truth,for nothing can hinder God's plan of eternal life,and saints are already with Him,for to die is to be present with the Lord,and on earth,so His plan will move forward,and Israel will come to the truth,and nothing can stop that,and anything the devil tries to do will not prosper against the saints eternal life.