Did you know God has a tattoo?? WHOA!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 13, 2007
Again you're full of it, no one's leading anyone astray but you. All you do is judge others. You need to just drop it. you don't like things, don't come back on the thread. problem solved.

Jan 8, 2009
It's important someone puts forward God's truth that tattoos are wrong... sorry if it's too negative and "demoralizing" lol as Jesusfreak said it was, but someone has to state the truth. By the way, God generally doesn't expect us to wait for a feeling of conviction if something is alreadly forbidden in the Word. There's a few fundamental flaws in the way you guys are approaching this topic of whether it is right or wrong, such as appealing to your subjective experience that "God said it was ok". Yeah I've heard similar from people living with their boyfriends or girlfriends for example - doesn't make it right though. I don't think I'm full of it, at least I don't think I'm the one saying how wonderful my tattoos are. You aren't God either, so I take what you say about tattoos being OK with a pinch of salt, given He's already told me and others I know that they are wrong.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2007
I could respond to that crock of bull with such a wonderful response, however, I'm not wasting the time or effort. Nothing will change the lies you believe. So whatever, I'm done with you and this thread.

Jan 8, 2009
It's a pity your tattoos can't help your bad attitude... since tattoos are basically a cause or symbol of rebellion it's not surprising..

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
MS - keep it up, God will reward you
well done :D

God Bless
Kath

.. :D ..

Oct 31, 2009
God blesses every one!! Tattooed ppl.... arrogant ppl.... ppl who stir up arguments and leave.. and ppl who sees others with the eye of Jesus. God bless u MS.and Stand_Up_4_Christ. God's word is never easy to Comprehend. MS you dont knw how deep it can be. Its not possible for anyone to fathom it. hehe... But Its ok if u r stuck with a short rope of an anchor. Hope God gives u more wisdom. Now chill!!!

Apr 13, 2007
I don't have a bad attitude, you do. I'm just sick of you. You're nothing more than a bull. You think you can just do whatever, wrong. Get a life and grow up. I'm not going to waste time on you. As for Kathleen, whatever, you don't know. Just because both of you have been told lies all your lives doesn't mean anything. It doesn't make us wrong. Tattoos are NOT a sign of rebellion either, what kind of crap do you feed yourself! You should worry more about yourself, not others, how many times must that be said. You don't like this thread, FINE LEAVE IT no one said come and make trouble. You just invited yourself for that.

Jan 8, 2009
If you don't believe me that it's rebellion then please take a look at this website:
http://www.av1611.org/tattoos/rebel.html

and there are many more to read...

I don't think I can do whatever, like get a tattoo,...that would be yourself :).....

Kathleen is to be commended for sticking to her Godly convictions unlike some in here...

What you are saying against me personally is reviling, probably because you are being convicted by it, and it is not affecting me one bit because I know that what God has told me is correct and will stand on the truth of God's Word :).

Apr 13, 2007
Nope not convicted at all. Annoyed with your arrogance yes. I'm not wasting time reading lies that someone posted on the internet.That's someone's opinion nothing more. Doesn't matter to me. You're just trying to tare others down, well, sorry, isn't going to work.

Jan 8, 2009
And everything you write is not your opinion yeah? :)
Actually I think you need to stop tearing people down for disagreeing with tattoos...
I notice a conserable lack of factual support presented for anything you have said.
Tattoos are rebellion and there is a spiritual world out there and we should not be opening doors to the enemy , just talk to anyone who is involved in spiritual deliverance ministry. It's one thing for a person to be tattooed before they came to Christ, but as a christian to promote tattoos as a good thing and glorifyfing God and any benefit to the kingdom of God and to claim falsely that God has a tattoo is dangerous.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2007
Right point the finger at others. I don't think so. I haven't said anything to tare you down for being against tattoos. What I said is fact. you go look it up. I'm not worrying about what you say, do, or post. I could care less. I'm done with you so God bless.

Jan 8, 2009
You haven't been tearing others down? Wow:

As for Kathleen, whatever, you don't know. Just because both of you have been told lies all your lives doesn't mean anything.
Of course, if Standup says we've been told lies and we don't know, giving few facts to support her argument, she must be right!

Jan 8, 2009
http://www.thechildrensbread.net/tatoo.htm

“There is absolutely no such thing as a Christian tattoo. In fact the mere term ‘Christian tattoo’ is, at best, an oxymoron....the widespread practice, acceptance and popularity of body modification definitely says, ‘My body belongs to me’ not to God! ‘Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought with a price, Therefore honor God with you body’’” I Cor. 6:19,20 (NIV).

Apr 13, 2007
right, look at you, using the NIV which is written, changed, and everything else, but lesbians. I have plenty of facts, I'm just not wasting time on you. End of discussion. There is such a thing as a Christian tattoo as well.Of course someone against them will say there isn't. I'm done with you so peace.