Did you know that Daniel's prophecies are fulfilled?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chiefofdisciples

Let us first agree that truth does not require our belief to become or to remain so. For truth shall be whether we believe or not. Yet when God Himself reveal those hidden things that we asked of Him, the works of His hands then say to you believe all or none of what He will reveal and tell the world dare you say no? My instructions are to tell the world these hidden things not to convince anyone. Only God alone makes believers of men. He has declared from the beginning that only half His children will believe the other half will not. I for one believe all He has revealed with my whole heart. And that's all prophecies. Saints there are no prophecies concerning our days none. No matter how similar the events. For Rev 20:5 tells up unto Lucifer's imprisonment. 20:6 begins about his release. It says nothing concerning the 1000 years. Which is the times we now live.
Dan 12:1,2 (the rapture of the martyrs and saints) This was fulfilled 1613. The rapture lasted 33 years then came Rev. 14:13. That great prince Michael of Daniel vision stood up during the only era in history that's called the times of troubles (1598-1613) to become king of Russia. His name was Mikhail Feodorovich Romanov. And He was the Archangel Michael in the flesh. His reign marked the end of those times of troubles Daniel saw in his vision. The Romanov family inherited a deserted land for more than half the villages of Russia were deserted of people.As it were around the world. The Romanov dynasty lasted until 1917. Ask God then search it out. For my Lord has also declared that the rapture was not meant for any that now live for our blood is not required as proof of our faith as our ancestors were. Millions died violently just for saying im a Christian. Do yuor homework the extreme tortures they suffered through they earned a rapture we however can not. Our days are meant to prepare the way for those saints of God that will be alive when Lucifer is released from his prison (2945). Yes i know the year. For the last physical body lucifer had was that of Adolph Hitler. Upon his death (suicide) lucifer was imprisoned 1000 years. Ask God then search it out. Peace and blessings.

3Scoreand10

Let us first agree that truth does not require our belief to become or to remain so. For truth shall be whether we believe or not. Yet when God Himself reveal those hidden things that we asked of Him, the works of His hands then say to you believe all or none of what He will reveal and tell the world dare you say no? My instructions are to tell the world these hidden things not to convince anyone. Only God alone makes believers of men. He has declared from the beginning that only half His children will believe the other half will not. I for one believe all He has revealed with my whole heart. And that's all prophecies. Saints there are no prophecies concerning our days none. No matter how similar the events. For Rev 20:5 tells up unto Lucifer's imprisonment. 20:6 begins about his release. It says nothing concerning the 1000 years. Which is the times we now live.
Dan 12:1,2 (the rapture of the martyrs and saints) This was fulfilled 1613. The rapture lasted 33 years then came Rev. 14:13. That great prince Michael of Daniel vision stood up during the only era in history that's called the times of troubles (1598-1613) to become king of Russia. His name was Mikhail Feodorovich Romanov. And He was the Archangel Michael in the flesh. His reign marked the end of those times of troubles Daniel saw in his vision. The Romanov family inherited a deserted land for more than half the villages of Russia were deserted of people.As it were around the world. The Romanov dynasty lasted until 1917. Ask God then search it out. For my Lord has also declared that the rapture was not meant for any that now live for our blood is not required as proof of our faith as our ancestors were. Millions died violently just for saying im a Christian. Do yuor homework the extreme tortures they suffered through they earned a rapture we however can not. Our days are meant to prepare the way for those saints of God that will be alive when Lucifer is released from his prison (2945). Yes i know the year. For the last physical body lucifer had was that of Adolph Hitler. Upon his death (suicide) lucifer was imprisoned 1000 years. Ask God then search it out. Peace and blessings.
You are just as wrong as two left feet.
Where did you hear this nonsence?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i could waste my time showing in great detail how ridiculous all these claims are, point by point, but it isn't necessary, because you've shown by this one saying alone that you are following confusion, and not speaking by the Spirit of God.

Jesus told us quite clearly that no one knows the day but the Father Himself.

isn't good of Him to have given us this as such a simple and easy way to mark false prophets of the end?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Where did you hear this nonsence?
i am guessing from here:

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/

that you Kim? welcome to these forums.

here's a quote of yours from your webpage:

"
I am not only a prophet of the Lord; I am the prophet of the Lord, the direct spokesman for the Lord. The Lord speaks to me mouth to mouth, as he did with Moses."
(reference:http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/msg.php)

and here's a quote from Jesus Christ:

When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of the Messiah, he sent his disciples to ask him, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?”
Jesus replied, “Go back and report to John what you hear and see: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor. Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.
(Matthew 11:2-6)

care to explain how what you said there doesn't make you antichrist?
because as i understand the scripture, Jesus of Nazereth is the Prophet of the Lord, not you, and He said many false christs would come, and we should on no account follow them, nor even bid them godspeed.

can ye reconcile this?