Did you know who God is?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cherish

Do you know who God is? Yes, a simple question
Did you loved your neighbor?
Did you loved your enemy?
If you do the answer is in 1John 4:8 whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Perhaps a common question and we often hear this from the church etc. but most importantly , do we practiced it or maybe we just keep on believing ……….believed is awesome but God says in James 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead. Some people think about it that it is only a littlething and we tend to forget it because youre already bored to this topic cause youre already encountered it as you take your pace as being a christian and that’s makes it common and less important.
There are times in my innermost being curious if truly I am a christian, we go to church because its Sunday, we just make it a habit and it leads us to forget the true meaning of worshipping God , we struggle in our prayer life and worst of all , we forgot trhe true essence of ourexistence and perhaps your will is what you li8ved out and if trials come …….. you then , blame the lord and prhaps you said that god caused all this ……. And if the blessings come , you easily forgot the lord.
Some people asked why is it happening to us it seems that my life turns to upside down ………..perhaps an ideal answer is that when you let that happened did you let God in ………and perhaps you said that God says there is a purpose for everything. Perhaps youre right … but let me reminds you that there is a two types of sin a sin of commission and a sin of provision .God gave us the freedom of choice and the holy spirit will tell you that this the will of God in your life.
Lets find a way that will draw near your relationship to god . As a christian is not an easy journey, trials is our mate in every arena in our lives,but always remember in your mind that, if you stumble don’t forget to stand because God did not gave us fear during our daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkest hour but courage to proclaim to all nations His mighty works and be a living testimony to all, then, you will know that youre living with a purpose in the accordance of the will of God then, you will be overwhelmed and glorified god and finally you will know for sure that God is living in you and you are a true and matured child of God and surely if God asked you this certain question…….. son hows your life going on earth?and what you do for me on earth?and definiteely you are rest- assured that you the answer.

James 1:12 Blessed the man who perseveres under trials because when you stood the test you will received the crowned of life thatGod has promised to those who loved Him

E

enochson

Have you even meet the Love of God without a list?

M

Moe

I now must ask, And ?

Dec 14, 2009
cherish I totally agree with you :) Love requires action not just flailing your arms or shouting 'praise'. Loves literal translation is 'charity - giving'

It is true that faith without works is absolutely dead.Our works are prepared for us. This does not mean we sit around and wait for them coming to us in faith.

It is a metaphor for the fact that once we are saved, we have a renewed view of the world. A view which compels us to go out into it to love and give to others.