DIET

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hi.. hello everyone,
Praise the Lord,i am working as a dietician. i mostly plan a diet for weight lose , if anyone needed please PM me , i am junior dietician so i should practice , and also if anyone seniors is here then please guide me. to develop my knowledge , pray for me too, God bless you all.

Monica, India.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
God bless you in your job Monica .There are many people who need a good diet to lose weight

Feb 28, 2016
many people need to acknowledge just what they are really 'feeding'?!?!?

their Temple, or their? and for what reasons? can be 'heavy-duty' to go there..,

is this really to hard for us animals to figure-out'???

Yes, evidently it is, or many times it can just a lack of love/care/good maintenance for one's self
for way to many terrible reasons...

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Hi.. hello everyone,
Praise the Lord,i am working as a dietician. i mostly plan a diet for weight lose , if anyone needed please PM me , i am junior dietician so i should practice , and also if anyone seniors is here then please guide me. to develop my knowledge , pray for me too, God bless you all.

Monica, India.
God bless you and the Lotd guide you.
Read the Bible in its entirety and pay attention to what it says about health.
Its all there. You just need to mine it. That will take time. Pray, pray and fast.
You already have the scientific back ground so it will be a lot easier for you to fit the pieces together.

If you do all this you will have a special insight and working knowledge few have.
God will reveal to you what most secular teachers and students do not know.

In fact you will find s number of things they taught you in school are false.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
many people need to acknowledge just what they are really 'feeding'?!?!?

their Temple, or their? and for what reasons? can be 'heavy-duty' to go there..,

is this really to hard for us animals to figure-out'???

Yes, evidently it is, or many times it can just a lack of love/care/good maintenance for one's self
for way to many terrible reasons...

yes brother, no one cares , we should take care of ourself. to be healthy and be blessed for others :) God bless you bro.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
God bless you and the Lotd guide you.
Read the Bible in its entirety and pay attention to what it says about health.
Its all there. You just need to mine it. That will take time. Pray, pray and fast.
You already have the scientific back ground so it will be a lot easier for you to fit the pieces together.

If you do all this you will have a special insight and working knowledge few have.
God will reveal to you what most secular teachers and students do not know.

In fact you will find s number of things they taught you in school are false.

God bless you too bro,
yes brother i should need to read bible, i skips it . because lack of time i told that now i am in training period so i should work for 12hrs for 1 month. when i reach the home i got tired. please pray for me, if its continue like this, i lost holy spirit guidance in my life. i don't want that. i need him all the time to be good and live like his child in the prideful world. God bless you .

Aug 2, 2009
Hi.. hello everyone,

Monica, India.
Dieticians are AWESOME! :) (I secretly wish I could be a dietician..)

Feb 28, 2016
Zero,

for pete's sake, you are only '52', you can BE anything that you want to be,
but, be led by our Saviour, and you will never fail,...

Dec 16, 2012
Yes, find out what it means to 'eat clean'...
Precisely. Being a advocate for an organic lifestyle does does not interpret to mean being for all kinds of poisonous junk such as processed meats and sauces, veggies with butter, brownies and ice cream or iced tea with sugar. Then parroting twisted scripture notions "the Word tells us, exercise profits us little, our bodies are perishing whether we're fit or not, we're told not to worry about what we eat or drink". Without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals, fruits and vegetables grown organically are the best kind of produce as well as consistent exercise, one can use for prevention and treatment of ailments and to live the longest healthiest life possible.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
are there any thermogenic meal replacements anyone would recommend?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Hi.. hello everyone,

Monica, India.
Hard for us menopausal women where weight gain is almost a certain. Your body doesnt know if its coming or going..and stress hinders weight loss as well..im just trying to manage mood swings..hot flashes etc without having to take hormone pills or anti depressants that so many women are on..any natural dietary suggestions?