B
Believer08
Guest
So did Jesus avoid questions if he answered a question with a question? No…It's a classic way of avoiding the question.
So did Jesus avoid questions if he answered a question with a question? No…It's a classic way of avoiding the question.
yes works are involved because works are the natural product of salvation it isn't that it saves you or keeps you saved it is just how it works no pun intendedSo…does this mean if you do NOT have WORKS, then you DO NOT have salvation?
Hmm…sounds like to me one is believing works are involved…
I knew you couldn't refute my assessment.I’d figured as much…carry on…
Involved, or evidence of? I say the latter.So…does this mean if you do NOT have WORKS, then you DO NOT have salvation?
Hmm…sounds like to me one is believing works are involved…
I know Jesus. You are no Jesus.So did Jesus avoid questions if he answered a question with a question? No…
Doesn’t change what I said. If it’s EVIDENCE of SALVATION, then if one does NOT have them they does that mean they do not have EVIDENCE of SALVATION? Either way, you are making works required.Involved, or evidence of? I say the latter.
Jesus is our example, thus, I can answer a question with a question.I know Jesus. You are no Jesus.
It is hard to refute when you did not give any evidence of your assessment.I knew you couldn't refute my assessment.
I agree that works of our own righteousness does not save (Titus 3:5). I agree that good works do not save (2 Tim. 1:9). I also agree that works of the flesh do not save (Gal. 5:19-21). I also agree that works of the law do not save (Gal. 2:16; Eph. 2:9). I also agree with there are a certain kind of works that do justify (Jms. 2:21-25). Since good works, works of our own righteousness, works of the flesh, or of the law do not justify, then there must be a kind that do. That’s the point that James is making.yes works are involved because works are the natural product of salvation it isn't that it saves you or keeps you saved it is just how it works no pun intended
No actually, I'm not.Doesn’t change what I said. If it’s EVIDENCE of SALVATION, then if one does NOT have them they does that mean they do not have EVIDENCE of SALVATION? Either way, you are making works required.
You're avoiding the question. I know why.Jesus is our example, thus, I can answer a question with a question.
You gave all the evidence needed yourself.It is hard to refute when you did not give any evidence of your assessment.
In Father's Daddy's, PaPa's Spirit and Truth given you John 4:23-24I just discovered John 10:10. This verse has given me a lot of strength this last few days..
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
John 10:10 KJV
The keyword here is abundantly…
Works follow salvation. Always have, always will.
yes works are involved because works are the natural product of salvation it isn't that it saves you or keeps you saved it is just how it works no pun intended
I know Jesus. You are no Jesus.
I wasn't asking for nor needing a teacher. The OP made some claims about works and when asked directly to clarify tried sidestepping.And I know you are avoiding admitting that sometimes questions can be Socratic or for teaching purposes.