Different Strokes for Different Folks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cutey1022

I love happy endings. You can call me mushy, too romantic or corny but a love story with a happy endings gives tingles running through my spine. It still encourages me to believe in true love in spite of the complications that relationships are undergoing these days.
For me, true love do exists.

Let me tell you such stories.....
The woman had three kids with different married men. She lost her dignity as well as her self-respect. She was the scorn of her relatives and the news in every gossips that circulates within the neighborhood. She felt that no man will truly love her because of her past mistakes and felt used by them, not knowing that a certain simple, shy but very single guy is loving her all those years of her waywardness.
In her cynicism, this guy crawled into her heart until she finally see the unconditional love this guy offers and accepted his adoration. The guy love everything about her and treated her sons as his own.
Now, they are married, had a daughter and she's serving in her Church.

Here's another story.....
They were classmates since elementary. The guy already had a romantic feelings since then but the woman refuses him upfront. This goes on until highschool, the guy pursuing the girl and the girl rejecting the guy. Lost contact during college and met again because of there alumni activities in which they were both active. They were still single and in there forties.
There relationship is still the same. They always argue and the woman is still uncertain and adamant in not acknowledging the love of the man until.....that fateful night.
That night they had a "loving banter" as usual outside her home but in a sudden turned of events, there relationship made a sudden twist from friends to lovers. It was so abrupt that the woman couldn't even believe that she now have a boyfriend for the first time at forty-two. She was looking everywhere not knowing that he is constantly beside her.
Her prayer is answered in an unexpected manner to an unexpected guy.

Hayyyyy.....Here's another one.....
They were mutually introduced through text by a person who knew them both. The woman is in her mid-thirties while the man is already in his forties. The guy is working as a seaman while the woman is landbased. There long-distance relationship went from texting to calling, to skyping, to saying yes as lovers, to meeting in person, to proposal and engagement, to a wedding in just a whooping tenth month period. Whew! That was fast.
Now, they are busy preparing for there wedding and even though I knew that the process were like a blink of an eye, it is true love because I had a dream of them together, two years before there first encounter.

So, if you are not convince yet, here's for the finale.....

They were both serving the Lord but they hated each other. ( Okay, okay, I admit, hate is a very strong word. Let me rephrase it ). They don't really, really like each other. There personalities clashes. The woman is a vivacious, adorably noisy person while the man is the seriously quiet and conservative type.
One night they BOTH HAD THE SAME DREAM..... They dreamt that they were wed to one another..... They prayed and started to date, in the process, they get to know each other, started to like one another, finding out that there personalities compliments. The prejudices were overthrown and love begin to reign.
Now, they are married, had four kids and happily became missionaries.

I'd like to tell you there stories because these friends of mine inspires me to know that no matter what your status in life is, your age, the long term or short term of a relationship, whether your friends for a long time or just met, or whatever you feel for that person at first, their is only one common denominator: There love stories were ordained by God.
God has a plan and He knows our love stories, whether we find it at our twenties, thirties, forties and beyond. Love knows no boundaries, it is and will always be a great gift from the
Author of Romances, by God, Himself who gave us His only begotten Son, Jesus to record the most amazing love story of all, the dying of His Son ( the Groom ) and the love for His Church ( the Bride ).
Happy endings here on earth is just a prelude of the never ending love story in heaven and whether I'll experience true love here on earth or not, nothing is a lost cause....
My True Love awaits me in heaven and His love is everlasting <3 <3 <3

True Love
" Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm;
For love is strong as Death,
longing is fierce as Sheol.
Its arrows are arrows of fire,
flames of the divine.
Deep waters cannot quench love,
nor rivers sweep it away.
Were one to offer all the wealth of his house for love,
he would be utterly despised. "
Song of Songs 8:6-7 ( NABRE )