Different.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I am extremely skinny yet not very active, however after I eat I always get feeling weird. Ill get random pains if I don't eat. But if I do its like I hallucinate, which I'm doing atm... Could I have diabetes? This is been hitting me out of no were recently and is pretty scary.... I used to eat what ever I want not have to work out a day in my life and yet run a mile under 7 minutes. But my eating habits have been extremely weird my whole life. Like I will go on weeks were all I eat are taco's And recently I have been on a pizza and quesadilla diet... But I can't explain it.... And whenever I don't eat I will get cold and hot flashes above norm.... Sorry for rambling I can't really concentrate. The hallucinations are like if you were spinned 60 times and told to walk in a strait line...

S

Siberian_Khatru

Good grief, T_Laurich! Why don't you consult a physician and/or dietician?

O

OceanGrl

Good grief, T_Laurich! Why don't you consult a physician and/or dietician?
Yes, go see a doctor. It could be something as simple as a vitamin deficiency or something that needs to be looked at closer. I would definitely see a doctor.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Its passed now, But I have asked my mother to set up a appointment for the family doc. So yah....

Any who, does anyone by any chance have diabetes and know when they first found out they had it and what it felt like... I think I go into the hyperglycemia stage of type 2 nearly daily... So if anyone has hyperglycemia please tell me :)

NORMALLY*** cokes help it pass faster, read it online :p

U

Ugly

Hallucinations are when you see things that are not there. Doesn't sound at all like you're describing hallucinations. Does diabetes run in your family? If so it increases your likelihood of having it.
There are other things that can cause similar effects. It could be a drop in blood pressure caused by eating. I have had that. Certain foods increase the possibility of it happening. But yeah, definately need to see the doctor. Let us know what he says.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
By hallucinations its hard to explain I use that example because its like I'm nauseous... Yet, everything is warping... So its like you have a picture frame and keep twisting it sideways but inside the picture frame your warping the picture by making the colors blend and distorting shapes... Its so hard to explain lol....

N

Nancyer

Sounds like food allergies possibly. Different food allergies can cause different reactions, especially the nausea. Again, you need to see a doctor if this is more than a one time event. Keep track of what you eat when it happens, too. Doctors will want to know that. Prayers that you are ok.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Maybe, I do own a epi-pen for things such as grass and what not...

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
I am extremely skinny yet not very active, however after I eat I always get feeling weird. Ill get random pains if I don't eat. But if I do its like I hallucinate, which I'm doing atm... Could I have diabetes? This is been hitting me out of no were recently and is pretty scary.... I used to eat what ever I want not have to work out a day in my life and yet run a mile under 7 minutes. But my eating habits have been extremely weird my whole life. Like I will go on weeks were all I eat are taco's And recently I have been on a pizza and quesadilla diet... But I can't explain it.... And whenever I don't eat I will get cold and hot flashes above norm.... Sorry for rambling I can't really concentrate. The hallucinations are like if you were spinned 60 times and told to walk in a strait line...

Sounds like you might be suffering from some kind of intestinal or stomach gastritis/ulcer. But better confirm it from your physician.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Low iron can also cause similar symptoms. I agree with OceanGirl: it sounds like a deficiency. I'll be praying for you, bud.