Dinosaurs after flood?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kenisyes

If you do not accept the refrences and of the chrono of Lucifer to satan then reconstruction it seems you are asking me to believe opriori tradition and ideas instead of the comparision of one scripture to another. I just can do that.
I am not asking you to believe in these traditions. I am simply pointing out that all the Scriptures either of us could find do not settle the issue of chronology of Lucifer's fall vs. days of creation, since there can be another interpretation. I'm not insisting one is right and the other is not.

The traditions come from the Jews, who actually lived through the events of the King of Tyre, and who read Hebrew way better than either of us.

K

kenisyes

I'm discussing all known prints. Young earth creationist organizations like Answers In Genesis assert that the human and dino footprints appear at the same time and places and that the earth is only about six thousand years old but I've spent years looking at the evidence and different arguments and there is no way I can agree with their position.

You can if you like. The right to hold an opinion is a human right that should be respected... even if you're wrong.
I don't agree with most of what "Answers in Genesis" says either. I believe the young earth theory for a lot of different reasons. These prints are not one of my reasons. But I would like to know for myself, and I fear the evidence is too contaminated by this time for a new study to be undertaken. I was hoping you had something more definitive, since the studies done in the 1930's. The prints could prove other things I have run across, if they are what was originally said. You are saying they are not, but without precise data, I can reach no conclusion.

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Where dinosaurs on Noahs ark? If so when where they really extinct, Did the book of Job describe dinosaurs?
Yes, the Leviathan and the Behemoth.

Prior to the flood, the age of everything (plants, animals, and humans) were increased dramatically. humans lived up to 1,000 years old. and we have today fossils of two foot grasshoppers, and 50 foot cattails. all prior to the flood.

Alligators and Iguana's continue to grow until they die. Today an Alligator can be 15 feet long and die after 35 years. An Iguana can be 6 feet long and die in 20 years. That is how big they get today (after the flood), but an alligator living prior to the flood that could live up to 1,000 years could get 427 feet long. An Iguana living prior to the flood living for a 1,000 years could get up to 300 feet long. If you seen an Iguana that is 300 feet long, i assure you, you would be yelling you seen a dinosaur.

Dinosaurs were on the Ark, of coarse not the full grown ones, and the small Dinosaurs there were on the ark, did not have a chance to get as big as they could have been because they were not allowed to live as long after the flood, they died fairly small and fairly young. As i said above, if an alligator that we have today were allowed to live a thousand years it would be 427 feet long, and would eat humans for food.

Oh, and i see the topic has gotten a little off track with the fall of satan, please read my article on what happened to Lucifer and why he was kicked out of Heaven, and when he was kicked out of Heaven, by clicking HERE.

^i^

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
and where is this proof they lived for a millenium?