Discouraged

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HanCris

Nov 12, 2018
Please include me in your prayers. Recently, i feel so discouraged. I always pray and read the bible. But i don't know, i still feel down and I can't motivate myself. I'm trying to reach out to the people around me but everybody seems so busy. Anyway, it will be a blessing if you will include me in your prayers. Thanks in advance.

Apr 8, 2019
Please include me in your prayers. Recently, i feel so discouraged. I always pray and read the bible. But i don't know, i still feel down and I can't motivate myself. I'm trying to reach out to the people around me but everybody seems so busy. Anyway, it will be a blessing if you will include me in your prayers. Thanks in advance.
Hi HanCris, I understand the feeling. Whenever I am reading the bible or praying I always feel like there is more that I should be doing but we need to remember that God works through us and with us and He is more than ok with going at our own pace. Just remember that at least there are people here who are not too busy and that God has a plan, if you can't reach out to people right now do not worry it will happen. You will be in my prayers, God Bless. 🙏

HanCris

Nov 12, 2018
Hi HanCris, I understand the feeling. Whenever I am reading the bible or praying I always feel like there is more that I should be doing but we need to remember that God works through us and with us and He is more than ok with going at our own pace. Just remember that at least there are people here who are not too busy and that God has a plan, if you can't reach out to people right now do not worry it will happen. You will be in my prayers, God Bless. 🙏
Thank you very much. :)

gracenjoy

Mar 30, 2019
hello Hancris, i pray the peace that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, may the Lord bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you and show you Mercy, His mercy that endures for ever. May the Holy Spirit comfort you...as promised!:)

HanCris

Nov 12, 2018
hello Hancris, i pray the peace that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, may the Lord bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you and show you Mercy, His mercy that endures for ever. May the Holy Spirit comfort you...as promised!:)
I claim it. Amen.
Thank you ❤

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, HanCris. I’m lifting you up in my prayers, asking God to sustain you with His infinite love, be your source of comfort and strength at this time. Grace and peace to you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God bless HanCris and this prayer. Let you encourgae HanCris and bless with peace and joy. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Thank you for sharing. My child, come close to words before you. I have learned over much time,
that my personal spiritual relationship with Christ, is my priority. It is a challenge each day for
spiritual discipline and strive for worldly harmony...it is not meant to be easy...but it is essential
to stay spiritually focused...believe it. People, places and things are a distraction I have to keep
in check, though I often fail, I also grow spiritually by trying to do better, this is the joy I have,
knowing in my quiet time...all is well!......It is with hope, I pray you too shall find renewed strength
and be encouraged by being focused on your personal relationship with Christ, our Lord God....
power of the Holy Spirit, within ones own self......try it, you might like it.'...:)
'Praise God'

Attachments

HanCris

Nov 12, 2018
"Thank you for sharing. My child, come close to words before you. I have learned over much time,
that my personal spiritual relationship with Christ, is my priority. It is a challenge each day for
spiritual discipline and strive for worldly harmony...it is not meant to be easy...but it is essential
to stay spiritually focused...believe it. People, places and things are a distraction I have to keep
in check, though I often fail, I also grow spiritually by trying to do better, this is the joy I have,
knowing in my quiet time...all is well!......It is with hope, I pray you too shall find renewed strength
and be encouraged by being focused on your personal relationship with Christ, our Lord God....
power of the Holy Spirit, within ones own self......try it, you might like it.'...:)
'Praise God'
Thank you Bingo. Yeah I guess i am in the season of my life were God is teaching me to rely to Him 100%. People leave, fail and will always not be there but our God never fails and is always there for us. I think i need to work more on my focus to God while doing my devotion. Thank you for the encouragement. May God bless you more. I'm feeling kinda okay now for God is with us. :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Thank you Bingo. Yeah I guess i am in the season of my life were God is teaching me to rely to Him 100%. People leave, fail and will always not be there but our God never fails and is always there for us. I think i need to work more on my focus to God while doing my devotion. Thank you for the encouragement. May God bless you more. I'm feeling kinda okay now for God is with us. :)
"Amen!".......:)
'Praise God'