Discussing the "Know your enemy series"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChildrenofNoah

Researching, researching, I found a whole bunch of different information regarding world history and God and the series that this post is related to (not created by me) is one of the best i have seen and while i am not promoting it as the word of God i think that the 10 hour presentation is a amazing culmination of a lot of research that would take others searching through a minefield of false prophets.

The guys presenting this are using the bible and history as their back ups and i would love people's opinion on the series as it is a bible study in itself and provides many topics for discussion.

The introduction video is only 4 minutes and will show you what it is all about immediately.

"Know your Enemy Series"
Description: Total Time: 10:51:11 Parts 79
Part 1 - Introduction
CLICK HERE>>Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction).flv - YouTube
Playlist - Parts 1-77
CLICK HERE>>Know your Enemy(Parts 1-77) - YouTube

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Thanks for sharing