Disney Channel Features a Two Moms Family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 1, 2012
There are many threads in this forums, few are on homosexuality. We are just discussing it here.

Our main witness to the world is how we live our lives. The proof is in the seeing.

D

Daniel94

Personally, I feel everyone needs to stop making a fuss about everything "bad" that's happening. I see threads on here all the time about how the end is near and how everything that's happening now is leading to that end. Well if that is what you believe then shouldn't you have been prepared for all this? Didn't God tell you the world was going to go crazy? Stop making a big deal out things you knew were going to happen.

Has anyone who has commented actually watched the show? If you really want to prove it has a gay agenda then how about you actually watch the show before jumping to conclusions. Anyways, you guys are like way behind. NBC already has a show out called "The New Normal" that features two gay men in a relationship. They even got a surrogate to raise a baby together. Seriously that show puts forth a "gay agenda" in the title. Although, I do have another question for everyone. Has anyone ever sat down and actually watched some of the shows that come on ABC Family? Like how about The Secret Life of the American Teenager. That show features teen pregnancy, teens drinking, gay people, cussing, lying, pre-marital sex, prostitution, and bad acting just to name a few. Where is the thread about that show? Then you also have that show Pretty Little Liars which features two lesbians, murder, pre-marital sex, and probably a bunch of other awful things. Where is the thread bashing it? Honestly, people you can turn the TV off if you don't want to watch something. This may be rude, but can we please just grow up and stop complaining about every little thing that comes on TV?

SonInMe, there are more threads on homosexuality than you think. It seems to me that at least one appears every week. Everyone here knows how everyone feels on the topic of homosexuality and if they didn't all they need to do is look at the name of the site. This is CHRISTIAN Chat, so majority of the world knows Christians do not agree with homosexuality.