Divorced mom...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LizzyAnne

Hi to all... I am not exactly sure why I decided to join this site. I have never been interested in any kind of social network before. Recently though, I have gone through allot of changes in my life when it comes to friendships and letting others get close to my heart. Looking at this site gives me hope that I can find others for encouragement, friendship, and maybe even ,who knows, a possible future relationship...

S

singleparent

Welcome come on in tonight is pretty interesting lots of great people easy to get caught up.

J

Jon1412

Greetings, I hope your trip here was most satisfactory, non? Good good, I hope you enjoy your stay here.