Do agnostics go to hell?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
WOW...do you realize you are questioning God's fairness of His plan for mankind. Do you not understand that God knows the many and sundry elements and conditions under which humans will exist on earth? There are many things we need to concentrate on before questioning His fairness in application of His plan. Further, I wish not to be considered as one who does that.

We must concentrate on witnessing for Christ and addressing His word for the lost.
You sound like it's a BUNCH of WORKS that we should be doing according to God's plan....:rolleyes::giggle:

What did Jesus say to the Church of Ephesus?:unsure: Wasn't it something about ALL OF YOU ARE BUSY DOING A LOT OF GOOD WORKS BUT, NOT WHAT I WANT....YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ME HAS BECOME NOTHING BUT WORKS......

I WANT FIRST LOVE MORE THAN WORKS. RETURN TO YOUR FIRST LOVE, DO WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU LOVED ME AT THE FIRST. :love:(y)

Revelation 2:1-7 King James Version (KJV)
2 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
What about your belief in God's Love for you.....:unsure::love:(y)

The Judgement of God bows to the MERCY of God.....;):love:(y)

The crossing of the Jordan River with the Ark of the Covenant (which is The Mercy Seat and Jordan means Judgment) is a perfect example of how we enter the Promised Land....by the Mercy of God, NOT by the Judgment of God.......just saying......;)
... and Moses the law giver did not enter the promised land.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
@Lafftur a special verse for those who believe there is a 2nd chance in hell :)

Psalm 6:5 ESV
[5] For in death there is no remembrance of you; in Sheol who will give you praise?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
That's very poignant. I inferred, perhaps correctly or incorrectly, that as a sign that The Law was not the salvation method.
Correct, never was a salvation method…

1 Corinthians 15:56 ESV
[56] The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.