do angels exist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

I was wondering if there was anyone else who believed that people can hear and see angels. A pastor told me all spiritual being are demonic, every one that spoke to me before is demonic, but what about the one that told me to trust Jesus and that He was alive? What about the one who protected and guided me until I listened and believe in Jesus? I don't know, I give it all to God. conflict saddens my heart but I thought if they said that Jesus is Lord and Savior of the world then they were from God and to be trusted. but he says my understanding of Demon and angels is wrong. if that thought is wrong then what is right?

U

unclefester

I was wondering if there was anyone else who believed that people can hear and see angels. A pastor told me all spiritual being are demonic, every one that spoke to me before is demonic, but what about the one that told me to trust Jesus and that He was alive? What about the one who protected and guided me until I listened and believe in Jesus? I don't know, I give it all to God. conflict saddens my heart but I thought if they said that Jesus is Lord and Savior of the world then they were from God and to be trusted. but he says my understanding of Demon and angels is wrong. if that thought is wrong then what is right?

"A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand" Ananda. Those are Christ's words and so are these ......."those who are for Me are not against Me". Where is the deception in being told to trust in Jesus ? Continue to give it all to God dear friend. And for the record, I would love to hear and see an angel of God. :)

R

Ramon

He told you a lie if he said all Spiritual being are demonic, because what does he say about the Holy Ghost? What does he say about God? Does he believe people can be raised from the dead? Jesus was a spiritual being, who testified of spiritual things but carnal people can't understand him. He was a spiritual being in natural flesh. Remember this AnandaHya we worship God not angles. May Jesus bless you.

W

wwjd_kilden

There are angels yes

Angels are the servants, messengers and warriors of God

but, I do not think they normally communicate with people, although it does happen from time to time

A

AnandaHya

no don't ask to see angels because it only happens when I'm at a very low point in my life when I have fallen so far or feel so helpless only God can lift me up by sending me hope. I only see angels when I've been extremely stupid or helpless. I prefer just hearing the Holy Spirit sing praises of God in my heart. no at other point the spirits are really demons that try to lead you astray by dreams of power or distraction of prophecy. even if its true you don't need the vision of the future. would you like to be paul who was tormented by the spirit of prophecy. i can imagine what it told him: you are going to die in a cell, you are going to be beaten. you're churches will all die and not exist, there lampstands will be extinguish, blalah but they lie by mixing truth with lies and not telling the whole truth. they will teach the law and for get that Jesus came to overcome the law with love and self sacrifice. no don't ask to see spirits unless you are firmly grounded in the WOrd of God.

Last edited:
A

AnandaHya

He told you a lie if he said all Spiritual being are demonic, because what does he say about the Holy Ghost? What does he say about God? Does he believe people can be raised from the dead? Jesus was a spiritual being, who testified of spiritual things but carnal people can't understand him. He was a spiritual being in natural flesh. Remember this AnandaHya we worship God not angles. May Jesus bless you.
no if any being tells you to worship them and not God then they are definitely demonic. no he says he believes in the Holy spirit and angels but what he doesn't believe is me. He don't trust me or my perception of the world. He thinks I lack knowledge he needs to teach me when I tell him what God has already taught me, he tells me I need to learn more. Which is true, but Jesus is the one true Teacher for we are not perfect. We know only in part so our understanding is limited. I just don't like the lack of trust, i just wanted to volunteer at Vacation bible school but its not worth winning his trust when he doesn't even trust my words or the Holy spirit that guides me. I thought I could learn to be the type of Christian that fits with the church but I can't do it at the expense of not being the type of person GOD wants me to be. I can't lie and say that God did not send me angels to rescue me when i was a child, because that would be to deny God's hand in saving me and guiding me, and I feel like that's what he wants me to do. I don't think it is but he won't listen and just calls them all demons and insults my understanding and intelligence and powers of discernment. Ok i'm not perfect Ok i've made mistakes in the past but God has forgiven me why can't he? God forgives sins not any pastor, i don't need to ask the pastor for forgiveness of my sins and I don't need them listed and brought up again when I'm just trying to deal with life and trying to help spread God's word by VOLUNTEERING my time. I'm just going to have to find another church who will accept me for me.

God has shown me what love really means and no pastor can tell me that God does not send angels to those who need it. i'm the kid with the story no one will believe.

YouTube - JJ Heller - What Love Really Means (Official Music Video)

I prayed that God would send someone who would love me for me and he sent me an angel who told me to accept Jesus but stayed with me until I believed that Jesus was alive and not a ghost or demon seeking to possess and control the minds of weak minded people. because read the story: dead guy rising? sounds demonic to me, but the angel showed me how it could happen and protected my mind and soul from the demons that surrounded my life.

G

gospelofchrist

I have never seen or heard an angel, But I believe that people can hear and see them. My aunt said once in church she seen an angel standing behind my Dad while he was praying... And my Uncle was in a car wreak with a friend in Texas. our family couldn't get to him. the wreak was so bad the doctors had to cut the clothes of them both. we called the nearest goodwill to bring them so clothes. About 30min. later they got theyre clothes and shoes and they fit perfect. (my uncle wore a shoe size of 13 and shirt of 4-5x) We called the goodwill to thank them and they said they hadnt even left. And to this day we all believe that it was an angel. GODBLESS!!!

A

AnandaHya

I have never seen or heard an angel, But I believe that people can hear and see them. My aunt said once in church she seen an angel standing behind my Dad while he was praying... And my Uncle was in a car wreak with a friend in Texas. our family couldn't get to him. the wreak was so bad the doctors had to cut the clothes of them both. we called the nearest goodwill to bring them so clothes. About 30min. later they got theyre clothes and shoes and they fit perfect. (my uncle wore a shoe size of 13 and shirt of 4-5x) We called the goodwill to thank them and they said they hadnt even left. And to this day we all believe that it was an angel. GODBLESS!!!
when we deny the existence of angels we say that God lies and the Bible is not true. When we say that angels don't talk to people and aren't seen today, we deny the Holy Spirit's gift to us and how we are blessed.

well they can call me crazy or demon possessed they told Jesus was too. it must mean i'm following my Teacher and Savior if the world hates me for speaking the Truth.

I will speak until the whole world hears our battle cry: The Lord lives and Reigns and Jesus is our Savior! we feel with His heart, see through His eyes, we are His hands and feet and I will live the life He leads me to live, I will not be silenced and the demons speak and tells me not to speak but I REFUSE!.

YouTube - Casting Crowns - Until the Whole world Hears - Casting Crowns w/lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbH0IWZL05s

Sometimes I just want to close my eyes and act like everyone is alright but they are not. This world needs God but its easier to stand and watch. i could just say a prayer and just move on. BUT I REFUSE! to sit around and wait to for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself. BUT I REFUSE

Last edited:
D

dmdave17

I think that the answer to whether or not people see angels is found in Jeremiah 32, verse 27,"“I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" People see, and have seen, angels when the Lord has a reason for them to see angels.

Feb 14, 2011

hi, ananda,your question about angels:

waw yes, angels do exist that is for sure, they are ministerring spirits,messengers.
what would we do without them,without them the evil spirits and the fallen angels would
have free play, we are constantly protected by these holy angels, they are like the police
here on earth,and they are also our guidance. but there are also fallen angels,these
are the ones that follow satan, but God is always in controle.
the closer we are to God, the more protection we get. there are evil spirits, and there
are also fallen angels, the evil spirits are them that died in the flood.they are the spirits
of them that are mixed, half human and half angel, this happens when the angels
came down from heaven and had sex with the women; when they died during the
flood, their spirits were not accepted in heaven,so they are lingering on this earth
causing nothing but trouble on this earth. like hauntings,ghostly apparitions,spirit
possessions. if you go to gen.ch.6:1---13. you will read about these law breaking
angels. they are still in prison right now, awaiting their judgement. for more info.
you can read the book of enoch.
we must be very careful , these spirits can pretend to be good spirits. you must always
ask them,if they come from God. these spirits can do miracles,cause sickness, and heal
if God lets them,God is always in controle. thank you for your question.

"wakeup."

R

Ramon

when we deny the existence of angels we say that God lies and the Bible is not true. When we say that angels don't talk to people and aren't seen today, we deny the Holy Spirit's gift to us and how we are blessed.

well they can call me crazy or demon possessed they told Jesus was too. it must mean i'm following my Teacher and Savior if the world hates me for speaking the Truth.

I will speak until the whole world hears our battle cry: The Lord lives and Reigns and Jesus is our Savior! we feel with His heart, see through His eyes, we are His hands and feet and I will live the life He leads me to live, I will not be silenced and the demons speak and tells me not to speak but I REFUSE!.

YouTube - Casting Crowns - Until the Whole world Hears - Casting Crowns w/lyrics

YouTube - Josh Wilson - I Refuse (Slideshow With Lyrics)

Sometimes I just want to close my eyes and act like everyone is alright but they are not. This world needs God but its easier to stand and watch. i could just say a prayer and just move on. BUT I REFUSE! to sit around and wait to for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself. BUT I REFUSE
Amen my friend. It is better to obey God than to obey man. It might be that he doubts that angels exist. And it is true that some people are allowed to see angels. I forget the name of the disciple, someone may know, but Jesus told him that he will see angels ascending and descending on the son of man. It was the same disciple he saw sitting by the tree.

And yes they are ministering Spirits, who also ministered to Jesus after he was tempted in the wilderness. Who also visited many other righteous men in the Old time. Yes, when you simply obey God, people just end up having an issue with you, but it is not you they want to go against it is that STRIFE AGAINST THE SPIRIT. May the Lord Jesus bless you.

A

AnandaHya

Amen my friend. It is better to obey God than to obey man. It might be that he doubts that angels exist. And it is true that some people are allowed to see angels. I forget the name of the disciple, someone may know, but Jesus told him that he will see angels ascending and descending on the son of man. It was the same disciple he saw sitting by the tree.

And yes they are ministering Spirits, who also ministered to Jesus after he was tempted in the wilderness. Who also visited many other righteous men in the Old time. Yes, when you simply obey God, people just end up having an issue with you, but it is not you they want to go against it is that STRIFE AGAINST THE SPIRIT. May the Lord Jesus bless you.
thanks Ramon I'll try not take it personally in the future because when you speak with the words the Holy Spirit puts in your heart to say. then they do not rebel against you or even just your words, but the Holy Spirit and God will take care of that sin all we can do is warn them and ask them to confess, repent and be renewed through grace of the Holy Spirit and forgiveness through the blood of the Jesus.