do Gods feet smell good or bad?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PRAIASEmyGOD

now i know its kinda a random question, but think about it.

in the bible it says his feet lie on the earth

Us humans have created citys that contain tons of bad air that smells am i right?

but if you ever go to like a mountain or something like that the aroma of the mountain air is just amazing

in citys it is harder to branch out to people to become christians due to the fact there are millions of people

but in small towns where the aroma is still growing and smelling fresh it is easier to branch out chritianity, now i am blessed to live in a small town where i can wake up and smell my GODS wonderfull feet.

now here are a couple verses now it says you caused my FEET to stand in a WIDE PLACE, if you live in the country wouldnt you consider that a WIDE place?

You caused my feet to stand in a wide place”(Ps. 31:8, MT).

now is it just me or do we have clouds?

“A Thick Cloud Was Under His Feet” (Ps. 18:9)

now i belive we fall for god due to our love to him and our praise to him we fall at his feet!!
They fall at my feet”(Ps. 18:38).

and last but certaintly not least!
“The Earth Is My Footstool”
“The Earth Is My Footstool”

(Isa.66:1)

there fourth we all are under his feet!! and might i say living in texas, "Ye' doggy! my saviors feet smell gooooood!!!

C

callthe5o

hmmmmm, actualy idk about his feet, or how they look like lol the bible says we were created in god's image, not physical appearence, but emotionaly. like to feel guilt, love, or anger. when the bible mentions God, the question always pops in my head, what does he look like? lol

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

hmmmmm, actualy idk about his feet, or how they look like lol the bible says we were created in god's image, not physical appearence, but emotionaly. like to feel guilt, love, or anger. when the bible mentions God, the question always pops in my head, what does he look like? lol

in revelation's i belive it says he has eyes of burning fire but thats all i know

C

callthe5o

lol awesome so we know he has eyes lol

C

callthe5o

hmmmmm, what else do we know? (when i say we i mean you lol for i dont know much about the bible bro lol )

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

hmmmmm, what else do we know? (when i say we i mean you lol for i dont know much about the bible bro lol )

i guess that means i got some lookin to do tonight lol

T

Texas_Christian

lol Very good, I never thought about that. I have always thought that God's feet smell like a fresh field after it has come up in the first of spring. Cities and pollution are of mankind's creation, not God's so I never thought his feet would stink. But you made me think outside the box, so thanks.

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

lol Very good, I never thought about that. I have always thought that God's feet smell like a fresh field after it has come up in the first of spring. Cities and pollution are of mankind's creation, not God's so I never thought his feet would stink. But you made me think outside the box, so thanks.

anytime! thanks for checking out my post :)

B

BlackDove

Well we know that all good things come from the Lord, and smelly feet is not a good thing... so I'm willing to bet His feet smell quite pleasant. : P

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

Well we know that all good things come from the Lord, and smelly feet is not a good thing... so I'm willing to bet His feet smell quite pleasant. : P

haha yea true that

C

callthe5o

lol, but you know when some stinks are naasty but some stinks are good? like, some ppl like sertain smelly things, not good smells. like my sis likes the smell of skunks, lol and i like the smell of of a dirty room. :D lol

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

lol, but you know when some stinks are naasty but some stinks are good? like, some ppl like sertain smelly things, not good smells. like my sis likes the smell of skunks, lol and i like the smell of of a dirty room. :D lol
haha nice statement

C

callthe5o

thank you! lol

L

loeza89

>_> im pretty sure he smells fine lol plus like the other people said pollution and stuff are man made and i don't think anything of this world could stain the image of God even His smell XD

C

callthe5o

lol haha true XD