Do Palestinians use civilains as himan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
UNRWA discovered approximately 20 rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. UNRWA strongly condemns the group or groups responsible for placing the weapons in one of its installations.

No they said they stored 20 rockets in an empty school. As I said in my opening post which you did not read.
So its ok to store weapons in empty public buildings? Does that mean the IDF have a right to blow those buildings up as they are now being used as military facilities? OF course the IDF have every right to do so, however once the school is blown up, you will then post rabid comments about how evil the IDF are for blowing up schools!

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Drett, you failed to comment on the content of this video. I would like to hear your thoughts about what this Hamas spokesman is saying about use of human shields has proved effective.

[video=youtube;eQ6S0-o3uFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6S0-o3uFI[/video]

A

Anonimous

yes.........................

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
left too long to edit, but here is the transcript of the above video

Presenter: Are people still going up to the rooftops?

Caller : Witnesses told us that there is a large gathering, and people are still going to the Kawari family house, in order to prevent the Zionist occupation’s warplanes from targeting it.

Presenter : (to Sami Abu Zuhri) What is your comment about this? People are reverting to the human Shield Method, which proved very successful in the days of martyr Nizar Riyan.

Sami Abu Zuhri: This Attests to the character of our noble, Jihad-fighting people, who defend their rights and their homes with their bare chests and their blood. The policy of people confronting the Israeli warplanes with their bare chests in order to protect their homes has prove effective against the occupation. Also this policy reflects the character of our brave, courageous people. We in Hamas call upon our people to adopt this policy, in order to protect the Palestinian homes.

S

Sirk

I'd say this comes from the horses mouth about the "heart" of Hamas.
[video=youtube;WJe0vuW_98A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJe0vuW_98A[/video]

A

AgeofKnowledge

Drett, Hamas IS launching rocket attacks from schools and not just using them as places to store their terrorist missles.

A School, a Cemetery, a Baby’s Crib: the Disturbing Spots Where Hamas Is Allegedly Launching Rockets and Storing Bombs | Video | TheBlaze.com

Here's a video of what that looks like:

[video=youtube_share;J-fh-fRs7To]http://youtu.be/J-fh-fRs7To[/video]

UNRWA discovered approximately 20 rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. UNRWA strongly condemns the group or groups responsible for placing the weapons in one of its installations.

No they said they stored 20 rockets in an empty school. As I said in my opening post which you did not read.

Jan 24, 2012
Seeing as how Israel dropped flyers telling the Palestinians to get out while they could, yes.....yes they are.

The problem is that the civilians support the destruction of Israel as well.

Riddle me this batman, if you had a wife and kids and today, Russia dropped flyers in your front yard telling you that they were going to mow America over in 24 hours with rockets, as a responsible husband/wife/parent....Would you be anywhere near America 24 hours from now?

Hamas is a military made up of civilians, one of the many reasons why its military sucks. Any world power exists because the people under that power allow it to exist.

Notice how the Palestinian people don't outcry about Hamas, or the Jewish kids who were murdered, no. They only outcry when they are getting attacked.

I'll say it again. I would lean on the theory that Palestinian civilians not only follow Hamas' lead and orders willfully, but follow their lead and orders with pride, honor, and support.